Dries Van Noten A/w 2004

truth is the length of those trousers is wrong, but i'm sure he will bring long hems as well for production/boutiques...

i want a Dries piece for next winter
(opens special Dries saving account :lol: )

Thank God for Dries Van Noten, he never dissapoints. :heart: I like this collection more than the last one. This mood kind of reflects the way i feel right now! :lol: Wonderful coats, scarfs, shoes...Definetely will be getting the shoes, i already have two pairs from few seasons ago & they're very well made.

I really love this show. The scarves, that GREEN, the coats! I love the look Stella wore with the shawl-collared cardigan under the coat. Definitely one of my favorite shows of the season!

FAB Dries detail from hintmag :flower:

driesvannoten_2.jpg

those knit colour combinations are adorable , plus i love the red/white print

driesvannoten_3.jpg

driesvannoten_7.jpg

dries finale

i'm just loving the shoes...the toe, the colours, i feel like i could run around town with confidence wearing those... :heart:

Originally posted by softgrey@Mar 8th, 2004 - 12:39 pm
i'm just loving the shoes...the toe, the colours, i feel like i could run around town with confidence wearing those... :heart:
Careful on the subway :lol:

Originally posted by faust+Mar 8th, 2004 - 12:43 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(faust @ Mar 8th, 2004 - 12:43 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-softgrey@Mar 8th, 2004 - 12:39 pm
Careful on the subway :lol: [/b][/quote]
not a problem!!! :wink: :heart:

apart from being gorgeous, true they seem quite comfortable to wear :P

the more i look at this collection, the more i adore it.... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

thank you for the straight-to-the-favorites DVN link runner :flower:

cool site :heart:

This range is beautiful. One of the first photos , a multi colored/threaded coat. is an item I'd love to buy.

Beautiful :heart: :heart:

Thanks for posting

i also really really loved the shoes... very 30's! :wub:

00100f.jpg

00220f.jpg
:woot:

00180f.jpg

00070f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members