Dries Van Noten F/W 09.10 Paris

Some misses, could have been better edited, but I'm going to be one of the few who like this collection. Very wearable, easy clothes, not spectacular, but that's not DvN. It's far edgier than his usual fare, lovely streamlined skirts and I like how he moves away from the florals. Only caveat, this looks like a SS not AW collection, but with all the blacks out there, a bolt of colour may just be the thing.

Agreed ... I don't love it, but I like it, and I see a lot that's wearable here. I like the strong lipstick, and I don't see what's not to like about the palette ...

this collection is very matronly and the shapes and color scheme really remind me of what people where at senior citizen homes im not kidding.

Then I want to know more about the old folks' homes in your area for future reference ... I have never seen anything like this on old folks here :lol:

I'm not in love. I do like the black and white silky blouse with a feather print. Otherwise, not for me. Bit too reminiscent of Prada for my liking.

I actually like this collection. Sure, it is not the greatest but it is still pretty nice to see the use of colors that are a bit different for Fall.

After the last couple amazing collections, I'm disappointed!! With the exception of a few dresses, this is quite bad! Let's be honest, some of those coats look like bathrobes!! So sad, I was so looking forward to this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->