Dries Van Noten Hits 50

Originally posted by purechris@Nov 12 2004, 01:13 PM
Faust-that's fantastic :heart:
[snapback]428772[/snapback]​

Thanks, Chris!

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 12 2004, 08:16 PM
omg faust...it's beautiful... :o :heart:
[snapback]429471[/snapback]​

thank you, thank you. i can't wait to get it.

Originally posted by pradaesk@Nov 16 2004, 11:35 AM
good taste, faust, very good taste! :heart:
[snapback]434308[/snapback]​

Thank you :flower:

just to flag this up...there's a good article in this month's UK Vogue on Dries Van Noten.

where is pradaesk? I haven't seen her around for ages. I miss her!

oooh ^ I'll be getting that vogue! A nice leisurely walk down to the newsagents for me then. Gorgeous scarf faust :heart: (bit late but hey :wink: )

fab_fifties_fille said:
oooh ^ I'll be getting that vogue! A nice leisurely walk down to the newsagents for me then. Gorgeous scarf faust :heart: (bit late but hey :wink: )

Thank you :flower: I find it a little hard to wear though (or at least my monochromatic self does :lol:).

I miss pradaesk too, Helena. Oh, and I took an even more careful look at the current Dries collection today. So delicious (womens) !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
helena said:
just to flag this up...there's a good article in this month's UK Vogue on Dries Van Noten.

thanks for the tip helena... iwas thinking about picking that up...now i definitley will...

ditto about pradaesk... :( :flower:

faust said:
Thank you :flower: I find it a little hard to wear though (or at least my monochromatic self does :lol:).

I miss pradaesk too, Helena. Oh, and I took an even more careful look at the current Dries collection today. So delicious (womens) !!!

what pieces did you like Faust.....? Nice to see you sir!

softgrey, faust - do you think I should pm pradaesk & see if she is ok/going to come back?

helena said:
what pieces did you like Faust.....? Nice to see you sir!

softgrey, faust - do you think I should pm pradaesk & see if she is ok/going to come back?

Definitely, PM her.

I liked lots of tops and skirts with the opulent embroidery, coats with flowers on them, the bags too! Lovely, lovely.

Belgium

Here is an old picture of Dries his shopwindow in Antwerpen.

anyone have images of dries' ss2005 show; not of the models or clothes but of the setting... ?

thanks for the picture ronnie thats gorgeous :flower:

I got Vogue today, the article on Dries is very interesting...I'd never seen a picture of him either thanks for the tip helena :flower:

helena said:
where is pradaesk? I haven't seen her around for ages. I miss her!

Oh, that's lovely. Thanks dear Helena, Softgrey and Faust. Missed u 2, I was busy the last weeks/months, but I try to post more regulary :flower: :heart:

pradaesk said:
Oh, that's lovely. Thanks dear Helena, Softgrey and Faust. Missed u 2, I was busy the last weeks/months, but I try to post more regulary :flower: :heart:

Welcome back! I've had to cut down on posting as well - new job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->