Dries Van Noten Mens S/S 11 Paris

afterrhours

Reaction score
120qul0.jpg

themoment twitter

dyed jeans? they're so 2009
But the rest of the colors are cool

this is a really nice mens collection by him with huge marketability. i'd love to see some of this carry over in womens spring.

I don't know how he does it, but somehow it all seems to work together. Love the contemporary venue as well.

From what I'm seeing so far, Dries isn't letting me down. It seems very Dries in the sense of the silhouettes and all but still stepping out of his comfort zone.

I surprisingly do not love it. Maybe I need to let it ruminate but I was left disappointed. I always love Dries but this was....not Dries for me. More like Raf Simons.

those jeans are hideous! can't believe he sent those out. Apart from that, like the full collection!

Definitely a very strong PUNK/LONDON vibe about this collection. Bleached-out jeans, paint-splatter prints, mohair/angora ripped sweaters, Barracuta-esque zip-jackets, plaid-prints, high-boots, etc etc.

Great collection from Dries.....definitely not one of his best, but wearable.

Sorta reminds me of early Vivienne Westwood.....but a bit more tame and mild on the punk theme.

This looks absolutely gorgeous to me. I love the jeans, I love the contrast sleeves, I love the black boots and black socks worn with shorts, I love that asymmetrical cardigan, I love the paintsplatters, I love the colors...it's all perfect. I like that he's taken his inspiration from something so grimy and elevated it to something very sophisticated.

Can't wait to see the full collection.

Old school
Chic
Perfect details
I love it
Although there is no surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65