Dries Van Noten Mens S/S 2015 Paris

marcBarna

Reaction score
BrEsRG-IYAA9yA7.jpg

Twitter/ildarac

seems utility straps are looking like a trend this season. yohji showed some...as did boris saberi...i love them from what i see here best....

He does it again ! I LOVE this so much ! I don't even know where to begin.

HIs best in years for me. Thank goodness not a single Chagall-esque print in sight. Everything is so romantic and masculine; effortless and precise. Just the exact amount of strength and fragility-- the perfect shade of navy, champagne maroon, and poppy-red.

The madator touches with their utilitarian straps (so Helmut) and the footwear really adds an unusual, casual charm without looking gimmicky.

Add to that an awesome, strong cast and this is definitely the best collection for me so far. So inspiring without even trying.

Thanks marcBarna for the pics!

That is so good that I jumped off my seat!!!! I absolutely love it all I can't even type something coherent!!!! That refined masculinity, the precision, that elegance!!! I hadn't liked a collection like that in ages :buzz: :buzz: :buzz:

THANK GOODNESS FOR DRIES!!!!!

I'm going to have to start saving right now because there are just SO MANY things I MUST buy!

Really missed the prints since I wear all kinds of prints... but this collection was still really nice though! Nice to see what he can do without prints

:clap::clap::clap:

His elegance is unparalleled. This blows everything we've seen thus far this season out of the water. Wow! :wub:

Absolutely sumptuous collection even though the ballerina shoes is kinda off putting.

Goooood... Men's fashion week is saved by this genius.... So rich... Collection thats is out of this world... :heart::heart::heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->