Dries Van Noten S/ S 05

runner

Reaction score
02.jpg

03.jpg

I really dislike those prints. Not feeling it at all so far.

03.jpg

LOVE THIS LOOK!

The prints are so great, like the shoes too! The slouchy, soft trenches... love it.

I want to see more clothes but I just have to say the runway looks so lovely :heart:
Love the chandeliers :blush:

love the chandeliers and that last trench. am also really not a fan of the prints. Yes they look spring-y but a palm tree print (thats what it looks like to me). Am not a fan of that at all. But as aforementioned, love the styling.

Other than the red dress in the second post I am really not liking this show. The prints seem really mismatched and taken from various bed sheets. I especially hate the wide leg pants. I know Vogue says that it is going to be a trend, but I HATE them, they are not at all flattering.

Umm...he's always done textiles and prints in that way,sweetie. Its his style.

Apart from "some" prints,I quite like alot of this. I am most particularly pleased with the shapes and volume he always does so well.

07.jpg

03.jpg

the catwalk as a table idea is genious, much more with glasses of wine on the side.. but the collection..hm i need to see all of it to make up my mind..

those two looks i'm re-posting are the only ones i liked that far, needless to say i'm a bit dissapointed, it happens with Dries every four collections.
somehow he seems more 'safe' i bet he's been targeting the american market with his one :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"