Dries Van Noten S/S 2021 by Viviane Sassen

Wow! This is like his first campaign ever right?

I love the shadow play and the colours.

(it did remind me of that Prada SS 2011 campaign but it might just be the colours and the hair)

whats with members not crediting sources lately

He got new investors and he’s expanding

Depressing.

Looks like when your printer is doing the alignment test for the ink.

It's well executed even if the result is a bit underwhelming. The second pic is fabulous tho.
Not very surprising to see him doing campaigns after he sold most of the company to Puig. Waiting for the perfume and cosmetics...
He did a fragrance with Frederic Malle. A very great fragrance (and still available).
I think he can do wonder in the kind of niche perfume setting. Considering that they did a pretty wonderful job with Louboutin, they can do good things with him.

I want Dries van Noten to have all the success in the world and I also generally like Viviane Sassen's work but this is kind of underwhelming for a first campaign. I know that it would probably be against the company's image to do something attention seeking but isn't that what advertisement is for? The studio shots leave me cold apart from maybe the last shot posted with the yellow effect. I do like the outdoor shot more even though also that one is far from never before seen. The images don't have to be loud to leave an impression so I hope they will find a way to stay true to their identity but spice it up a little.

Does anybody know where these will run? Just curious as to where you would start if you're as established as Dries van Noten but maybe don't want to compete with Armani ads. Initially I would place him in something like M le magazine du Monde and the likes but maybe it is go big or go home?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->