Dries Van Noten Shoes

you're such a doll for doing that :flower:. they are really something ...so tempting. i need a glass of wine to mull this over...B)

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I'm just happy that my feet didn't scare anyone off :wink:

Lucky..would it help if I told you that they are really comfy to wear? I was debating between the heels version and the sandals and decided to go with the sandals in the end as I know I would get more wear out of them for summer than the heels. On the other hand, I'm crossing my fingers and toes that I can get the heeled version on sale!

Ohhh PrincessImp you got the sandals, I am so jealous.. I love them, and they look fantastic on you!!!:heart:

I know these are "old", but am SO SO SO SO excited I finally tracked these down in my size! :woot: Have wanted them for ages! Since I first saw them on the runway pics!

00330m.jpg
00090m.jpg

(www.style.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Oh - congrats! I have those too and they are one of my favorite pairs of shoes :smile:

very nice brigadeiro!! those were also a favorite of mine from that season.

brigadeiro, congrats! Those are beautiful.. I have also been keeping an eye out for them in my size. Lucky you! Have fun when you get them :flower:

brigadero, Love those beaded sandals and congrats! I'm kicking myself for not picking up any shoes last s/s - I love this 08 shoes so much more than this season!

Thanks traumerei, princessimp, tourist10 & mona13! :heart:

Mona13 - do you have any pics of yours (or outfit shots?) :blush:

some early shots of next years temptations. look like they kept the same heel shape. the cognac suede is sweet and the texture on the heel a nice offset. how 'bout those tall boots?

style.com

Attachments

• 158m.jpg
    158m.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 159m.jpg
    159m.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 157m.jpg
    157m.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 156m.jpg
    156m.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 2
bridadeiro - I don't have any pics, but I will take an outfit shot the next time I wear them. I've only worn them a few times, but the times I have, I've paired them with skinny jeans and a simple top....to let the shoes be the centerpiece ^_^
Look forward to outfit shots of yours!

lucky - thanks for posting. Those are fabulous!! Love the repeat of the heel shape, and also the contrast.

lucky, thanks for posting! I love the heels, especially the last pair :heart:

DVNdreamshoesclose-1.jpg

Am planning on wearing these tonight, so hopefully I get time for an outfit shot, look forward to seeing yours, Mona! :heart:

Brigadeiro those shoes are literally and figuratively, gold!

The bottom right pair of shoes with the swirly, watercolour black and white pattern is very josh goot. would love those to go with my josh goot skirt haha. :P

brigadeiro!! you can't imagine how jealous I am of you! I absolutely love them! they're my favourite Dries shoes ever :wub: oh what I would do to get them.. they're way over my price range though (and not to mention that they aren't anywhere to be found) :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchconnor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->