Dsquared And Anf

both brands suck anyway so who cares.

Originally posted by EdK@Nov 16 2004, 08:31 AM
both brands suck anyway so who cares.
[snapback]434053[/snapback]​

or, stated differently, they both appeal to the same market so it's obvious you'll find repition of similar themes. up until recently you'd find similar things at dolce and gabbana as well...

00004.L.JPG

and ralph lauren...and ll bean ...and land's end...and eddie bauer...etc etc...

this is a classic look... not a unique design... :wink: :P

It's based on traditional Peruvian knitwear designs. So...well, there's going to BE a lot of repitition :smile:!
Have a search for some. It's really gorgeous.

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 16 2004, 12:35 PM
and ralph lauren...and ll bean ...and land's end...and eddie bauer...etc etc...

this is a classic look... not a unique design... :wink: :P
[snapback]434397[/snapback]​

Ic... thanks :flower:

they are both doing the same thing basically, dsquared is just more expensive

:sick:

they are both doing the same thing basically, dsquared is just more expensive

About 90% of the DSquared collections can be found at Abercrombie :innocent:

Originally posted by mikeijames@Nov 16 2004, 12:32 PM
up until recently you'd find similar things at dolce and gabbana as well...

00004.L.JPG

[snapback]434391[/snapback]​
There's my sweater. Thanks for the pic.

Well both, Ambercrombie and Dsquared have a large gay following because of their exaggerated projections of the male ideal/sex appeal. This is something I'd qualify as 'Aspen Rancher'.

Originally posted by Alura@Nov 17 2004, 05:15 PM
Well both, Ambercrombie and Dsquared have a large gay following because of their exaggerated projections of the male ideal/sex appeal. This is something I'd qualify as 'Aspen Rancher'.
[snapback]436304[/snapback]​

I think most gay men follow Abercrombie's ads and not the clothes itself. The clothes is the suburban highschool kids and frat boys uniform.

Originally posted by faust@Nov 18 2004, 12:17 AM
I think most gay men follow Abercrombie's ads and not the clothes itself. The clothes is the suburban highschool kids and frat boys uniform.
[snapback]436309[/snapback]​

Aha! Well the brand is not available in Europe , I see an occasional gay guy wearing it here. I guess it's typical fratboy gear in the USA.

Originally posted by Alura@Nov 17 2004, 06:20 PM
Aha! Well the brand is not available in Europe , I see an occasional gay guy wearing it here. I guess it's typical fratboy gear in the USA.
[snapback]436396[/snapback]​

That's so true, since Abercrombie won't franchise they don't have any retail point in Europe nor Asia. Which I think both of these 2 regions are catching on to what is 'abercrombie' and has a real thirst for their image/branding.

They should just franchise... they would make soooo many millions in these 2 regions, darn' it, before their cloth falling out of favor...

what I find it irony is that Abercrombies ad is so racist(much much discussed which I won't go into detail) and asian people stil buy it *sigh*

Originally posted by Hed_Kandi@Nov 19 2004, 10:54 AM
You're a moron. :rolleyes:
[snapback]438246[/snapback]​

eeehh, what does a comment like that make you?

Vote to ban.

Originally posted by faust@Nov 19 2004, 10:58 AM
Vote to ban.
[snapback]438250[/snapback]​
Someone should add up all the votes from the last few months. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ionn24@Nov 17 2004, 07:48 PM

They should just franchise... they would make soooo many millions in these 2 regions, darn' it, before their cloth falling out of favor...
[snapback]436521[/snapback]​

oh dear god... the thought of abercrombie stores popping up like wal-marts frightens me...

Abercrombie has a very good idea in not franchising (at least in the us). It makes the clothes more sought after, people will drive for them, and therefore keep paying the prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->