DSquared RTW Fall 2003 (Milan)

xopher215

Reaction score
:x Horrifying and cheap!

In fact when I'm through typing this, I'll probably gouge out my eyes with a fork to wash the sockets with Ivory soap. How disappointing that they sent the women out in menswear instead of making an attempt even to "translate" it a bit. :? Am I missing something?

For me, the best part of this show was the set... a reminder of a brilliant men's show just a short time ago. Hopefully when this show finished and everyone exited safely, the "airport" burned to the ground, preventing the flea infestation these mangy hos <span style='font-size:10'>(Dean and Dan of course :wink: )</span> no doubt left in their stead. :x :x

LMAO @ the 'open 24 hours' t-shirt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

something tells me miss.spears will be D2'ing next season :?

anybody could put together any of the above "looks."

just troll around melrose and waste $$$. very cheap indeed. although melrose has some pretty cool finds, and of course there are exceptions.

"Xtina" must love this sh*t though, hehehehe :twisted:

Well ... We should be thankful we have a crystal ball to say we already know what the nouveau riches are going to wear ... keeping the medium mood ... I see ... several fashion faux-pas .... I see ... Joan Rivers barfing on one of her red-carpet reviews cuz some girl wanted to go risque for the occasion .... d'ya agree?

[ot:39fc5c870c]I still love u, Catens! But You're makin' it so hard![/ot:39fc5c870c]

They let the models choose their own looks for the show...
I would've left out the back door :o . :lol:

:shock: It's a shame, I :wub: these guys but not this collection :x ,
even though it's their first women's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->