Dsquared Spring Summer 2005: Milan

Originally posted by metal-on-metal@Sep 30 2004, 01:16 PM
Ignore her, faust. Just another troll.
[snapback]381012[/snapback]​

Ok.

Originally posted by Alejandro@Sep 29 2004, 09:44 PM
I believe now that walking around on a nun outfit would have more sex appeal than that kind of trash :doh:
[snapback]380142[/snapback]​

walking around in actual trash smelling like a dumpster has more sex appeal than dsquared imo :innocent:

Oh....my....God.....this goes beyond my imagination of distastefullness...it is repulsive! :sick:

capt.mil17009292131.italy_fashion_mil170.jpg

hmm i actually thought this gown wasn't too bad. The black line adds alot to the design, and the way the model poses to make the line straight is kind of cool :smile:

i agree about the above dress but narciso rodriguez anybody?

Originally posted by Meg@Sep 30 2004, 02:15 PM
i agree about the above dress but narciso rodriguez anybody?
[snapback]381072[/snapback]​

narciso if he designed in the dark with his right hand tied behind his back :ninja:

this collection and most of Dsquared's work is alyways a complete WTF?

Originally posted by metal-on-metal@Sep 30 2004, 10:16 AM
Ignore her, faust. Just another troll.
[snapback]381012[/snapback]​

that's not very friendly, it was supposed to be a joke :rolleyes:

oh my lord!!! this is just HORRID! man, i never thought dean and dan can actually get this low!!

Originally posted by Chic Thrills@Sep 30 2004, 04:20 PM
that's not very friendly, it was supposed to be a joke :rolleyes:
[snapback]381154[/snapback]​

Many apologies, Chic! :flower: We've had a spate of trolls in the past few months and since you had just joined and were posting that, I assumed you were trying to stir something up. My mistake. :blush: Please don't be discouraged from posting. I look forward to reading what you have to say. :wink:

I have always wondered how strong and supportative is the DS women's market. I know that for the mens line, they have some dedicated hardcore fans, but a lot of this is just in your face ugly and crass, without reservations. Are women flocking to the stores to get this? I know this can be said for much designerwear, but there are cheap stores to find this type of wear, no? I would think of these outfits as disposable, wear once out clothing, not exactly an investment piece.

That being said, I think that if they reduced the overt and tacky sexual overtones just a bit, they could have a workable collection...there are some good basic design elements, but the execution seems rushed and simple (like hey she's nearly naked!).

Ugh!!! Those very low back dresses totally redefine the utterly tacky "Whaletail" with the thongs. Ew... Kill it, burn it, make it go away!!

It's not as bad if you look at the whole collection. Not much better, but still.

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Sep 30 2004, 11:31 AM
They're like Domenico and Stefano's evil twins :shock: :shock: :shock: :sick: :sick: :sick:
[snapback]380891[/snapback]​
:ninja: that's blasphemous!!!! But true.......

Originally posted by mikeijames@Sep 30 2004, 10:48 AM
after searching through the entire show i found two looks i actually did not hate...they almost :unsure: balanced the rest out :unsure:
[snapback]380806[/snapback]​

yep, these aren't bad, except they looked just as much like old MJ and Cacharel as the first set of copycats looked like Gucci and Calvin . . .

It seems to me like they're trying to be as gross as possible.

no worries metal on metal :wink:

I'm assuming that a troll is someone using the forum for advertising or something (at first I thought u were calling me a skank because I said I liked the sl*tty dress!)

Maybe I shoulod get to know you all a little better before being sarcastic. Nevermind :flower:

In all seriousness, I find these less offensive (would much prefer the real pucci dress though!!)

No worries..Dsq's collection will sell allright...Lil'Kim will make sure of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carmennprivato
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->