Dsquared2 ‘Wood’ Fragrance 2018 : Anna Ewers & Julian Schneider by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

It was about time Julian became the face of Dsquared2.

Anna looks beautiful here, but I feel like I've seen this a million times.

Anna lookd great but what is with the pained expression from the guy? Does the perfume smell that bad... lol

It seem this is the only type of setting in which Anna succeeds, glamazon pinup. It's like her version of going through the motions. What happened? She's fortunate than most to still get bookings which demand something more, she's enjoying continued support from Alt and the Germans, yet doesn't seem to step up to the plate.

Anna makes that motorbike look as sexy and dangerous as one of those coin-operated children's rides that you get in a mall.

This would be a lot sexier if they weren't wearing those hideous flannel shirts.
I wanna see his t*ts too.

The bottles are very Abercrombie maybe they should have gotten Bruce Weber to shoot this...now that would be subersive.

I'm so used to the dirty connotation of wood I was actually taken aback by the flannel lol.

Is that boy in pain or something?

So where's the shot of them together where she has her shirt on... but he doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->