Dsquared2

Originally posted by Lena@Dec 18th, 2003 - 4:32 am

well, let me break DSquared the news...they are already a diffusion line 'playing 'it pret-a-porter :lol:

:blink: wondering how more 'diffusion' they can get ??? :shock:
I'm just passing on what I have been told.

i've created several outfits inspired by their men's line. kinda pricey for what it is though in my opinion. but yeah for dsquared for bringing the trucker look into stle - i think.

i am 99% silent but this time shud notice that imo DSQUARED are really innovative and yes sometimes trashy but really cool and unique, they bring us fresh new ideas.

:woot: Did u guy's see d-squared 2 on america's next top model. i think they are great!!!!! great clothes=)

Originally posted by daviperez@Mar 24th, 2004 - 9:46 pm
:woot: Did u guy's see d-squared 2 on america's next top model. i think they are great!!!!! great clothes=)
i think dsquared is the reason yovanna (sp?) won...she looked fantastic in the clothes...if you looked at the original show (say on firstview.com), she actually captured something i think a lot of the original girls missed. yovanna is a darling though, i am so happy she won. (america's next top model is my worst guilty pleasure)

Originally posted by Selfridgesworker@Dec 18th, 2003 - 4:26 am
I spoke to a guy from DSquared2 a few weeks back.

He said "DSquared2 is for people who just dont give a f*ck what people think"
ok -- who DOESN'T say that about everything. i mean really. its such a cliche

Originally posted by xclusive@Nov 28th, 2003 - 7:53 pm
i've recently realized i'm abolutely in love with their designs..what do u think about them? any certain ones that U like? pls share :flower:
I absolutely LOVE their designs! The urban hip hop chic look mixed with high fashion is beyond FAB! I especially like the 24/7 Star baseball hats! And did anybody watch America's Next Top Model finale the other night? Dean and Dan were on there as guest judges and the girls were totally rockin' the clothes in the fashion show they had to do. Damn! I wish they sold Dsquare2 where I live! Or do they? I live in Canada. N'e body know? :wub:

Yea... they sell DSquared at Holt renfrew... atleast at the Holt Renfrew in Toronto.

:o :o :o I love dsquared. been snapping it up here in Montreal as soon as we put them on our racks, ya its not the most original but its classic. People have to stop looking into collections like this one to hard,,,,,it is what it is......simple clean yet dirty

Originally posted by boymark78@Mar 26th, 2004 - 5:13 pm
ya its not the most original but its classic. People have to stop looking into collections like this one to hard,,,,,it is what it is......simple clean yet dirty
"Classic"? "Simple"? "Clean"? :blink:

So there is life on Mars indeed.... :innocent:

Rehashed Dolce and Gabanna for the most part, except that...well, they don't have the innovation, the cutting skills, or the sense of real luxury do they? Blame Canada...

Originally posted by datura001@Mar 26th, 2004 - 11:40 pm
Rehashed Dolce and Gabanna for the most part, except that...well, they don't have the innovation, the cutting skills, or the sense of real luxury do they? Blame Canada...
THATS what it is! -- the sense of luxury! i knew it was that i just couldn't articulated it. totally agree!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->