Dutch Street Style

yes, indeed, we have a lot of interesting outfits here, and great diversity too!
greengrassia.blogspot.com

okay, the last one for tonight...i have to save the rest to keep this thread going...
greengrassia.blogspot.com

ImageHandler.ashx
ImageHandler.ashx

ImageHandler.ashx
ImageHandler.ashx

This is me on the street and I'm dutch so probably you can call this dutch streetstyle :ninja::lol:

And I collected some more from rotterdamlooks.blogspot.com:
naamloos.jpg
mick2.jpg

mio2.JPG
Goncalo2.jpg

nice pictures and nice thread!

greengrassia are you attending the artacademy in maastricht? because you took many pictures there!

evisu donna said:
Backstage at Amsterdam Fashion Week

Scanned by me

Wouldn't it be better if we transform this thread to Dutch Streetstyle?

And so it happend. :D

Thats a bit of a silly picture, thay gave the girls the sunglasses, just to wear them in the picture, and then they had to give it back :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
madame mode: I like your outfits.

But I almost never see people wear clothes like the clothes posted in this tread. ( I live in the north of holland)

I live in drenthe :cry:, with no nice stores and no ov.

hi, i am not attending art academy in maastricht, but i have taken many pics there, cause i personally think those art students are the most stylish bunch in town!
i used to live in the north of holland too, i admit the average level of fashion is a bit lower than the west and the south of the country. but still it depends on the individuals, there are stylish people everywhere, we just need to find them out. and holland is such a small country, so even the local stores are poor, it's always so easy to travel so somewhere else with better shopping environment.
i am really happy to see this thread being revived by our members!

Dali, do u mean no "ov card"?
but maybe u can still save up a bit, and go somewhere like a'dams during the sales season, and buy a bunch for the whole season?!

hi Kellyisazebra, are u asking me?
if so, yes, i live in holland but i am chinese myself. i don't know where u live and how come u think maybe u've seen me? but if being chinese ring any bell to u, let me know.

again Kellyisa zebra, what do u think about 'dutch street style' as someone who travels back?
i'm being quite selective when taking pics, it's not really that mainstream, i know. to be accurate, i pick out people who are more individual than being 'trendfollowers'. but since we talk about style here, not the 'dutch trend', i think it's still representative.

greengrassia said:
Dali, do u mean no "ov card"?
but maybe u can still save up a bit, and go somewhere like a'dams during the sales season, and buy a bunch for the whole season?!
It's not that I don't have nice clothes, I go to groningen and a few times a year to amsterdam, but the stores here only sell basic clothes so most people here wear "boring" clothes. So I don't see people with clothes like the pictures in this tread often.

i heard groningen have some nice vintage shops, which are also a bit cheaper than cities like amsterdam.
yeah, i understand what u mean. i used to and will again live in leeuwarden. most of local people there wear basic but ultra colouful clothes, which are lack in shape and tailoring. younger people tend to like brands such as "G-Star" and "Only", it can be quite boring a lot of times.

Oh, haha. I live in Florida myself, but I was born in Amsterdam and I have family there and Haarlem, Hoofddorp, & Rotterdam. I was just curious if I maybe saw you before! LOL, like if you were one of my family's friends..but I don't think I've met you before. Hha.

And I don't understand what you mean by the second comment? With the time traveling? & I also prefer more individual outfits than the mainstream ones...they're more inspirational. Yay lol.

well, it's not about time travelling, maybe it would be more accurate if had used phrase as "go back to (the birth place)".
i will upload more pics soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"