Dutch Street Style

i am living in the netherland, but i am sorry, dutch people don't have there own still, like for example the japan people. This really, like some one else said, a combination of h&m, zara, invito and other stores. I do think that some people picturing here are good looking/styled, but still its not a typical dutch style.

I think you're completely right Zoely. Dutch people mostly just wear clothes, it's nothing typical Dutch or really special in general, while as you said japanese people show a very distinctive style. But the odd thing is (at least I think it's odd), is that the French and Italian do have a very distinctive, unique style, which is typical for their country.
The only really dutch clothes are Clogs and the milkmaid outfits, but they're ancient history..

dutchstreetstyle.blogspot.com
4slmad.jpg
2m3gqwn.jpg
fvi82a.jpg

More to come!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi here:
here are some pics i took, all taken in amsterdam.

greengrassia.blogspot.com
all pics taken by me

the last bunch for this week
i basically take natural street portraits cause to me, it shows more motion, energy, flow and spirit. not just technically about certain details of outfit, its more about the mood and feeling of the city:wink:

#133 I love the last one! I love the hat, the sunglasses and the print leggings!

It seems to me like the Dutch street style is rather simple, yet quirky, which I completely love!

Moderator's Note: Personal pictures with the purpose of promoting yourself or your blog is prohibited in this section, which was created to see the variety of styles in different cities.

Please refer to the specific rules created for this section by clicking here and to our community guidelines, found at the bottom of every page.

Further self-promotional posts will be removed and may result in serious consequences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->