E! True Hollywood Story: Models

• Thread starter Deleted member 4737
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4737

I couldn't find a post on this, so I decided to start one...I know it aired a week or so ago, but did anyone else catch it...I watched in horror as Janice Dickenson glorified her use of cocain and drinking, then acted superior to others who now offer it to her...I was also wondering if the modelling world is still like this...I've been to several shows myself and have never seen any acts described on the show...What do you guys think?

Unwatchable. It's out-of-context stock footage with out-of-date sensationalism mixed in to create a typically self-important E! expose. It brought nothing new to the table.

Especially pathetic is Carol Alt fooling herself into thinking she mattered.

i saw part of it this morning. that whole janice thing made me laugh. she was practically screaming about her cocaine habit, she was so excited. "i was eating a salad a week!" haha. and i also laughed when they showed interviews with models from like 1997. it was really out of date. you could tell by all the clothes they were showing, and the big hair thing, and those pounds of makeup that it was old.

E! is a sensationalistic channel - I never expect anything but Hollywood Babylon when I watch that channel. It's great sometimes - for entertainment.

'Big hair' doesn't sound so dated anymore, not if you judge by the looks on catwalks and editorials this season, anyway. Btw, all the saucy stuff HAS to be dated - who would hire Natalia V if she talked about all the drugs she was using (ok, just using her as an example)? That's something people admit to 20 yrs after the fact - or after they had a carreer that could be harmed by scandals.

Originally posted by iluvjeisa@Apr 18th, 2004 - 4:06 pm

'Big hair' doesn't sound so dated anymore, not if you judge by the looks on catwalks and editorials this season, anyway.
what i meant was that whole "rachel" hair thing, i hope you know what i mean

Cheryl Tiegs looks like every other soccer mom.

This was the worst thing on supermodels I've ever watched. Anyone catch that "When Supermodels Ruled the World" on Vh1. That was good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->