East Asian Makeup Brands

Aww, that'll be really lovely if you could do that :smile:
Don't worry I don't mind waiting!
good^^ I hope I have one of the banila co's be be bb cream..it's so amazing..at least for my skin:innocent:

I have another recommendation here: Fresh Cherry tint from Etude House..it's amazing. It's not a gloss or balm it's just color but I usually use it under or over lip balm because I have dry lips but the color sits like a stain on you lips. I've only tried the orange one, and when you open it the color looks almost neon, but after putting it on it looks more red than orange...

zugut.ob.tc/e6.html

The last time I bought a BB cream I got quite a few samples from Skinfood. One was a face wash and I think the other was a moisturiser with SPF. I liked them a lot. It's a pity I do not really have any access to Asian brands and therefore don't really know any. :( They might even work better for me than western brands.

Do oil blotting tissues count as a make-up product? I would love to find a brand that makes these and delivers to France or the UK because I can only buy these things at The Body Shop and those are not the best ones from my experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, i use more Japanese make up usually. i just got a Ipsa foundation and it is great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strigi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->