Eckhaus Latta F/W 2021.22 New York

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Mar 2, 2021.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

GERGIN and Benn98 like this.
  2. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Where's Paloma?!?

Stunning collection, I want all the menswear but especially that balaclava. :heart:
    This is just so easy on the eye, and their design elements are perfectly executed. Not sure if it's Zoe or Mike who is responsible for the skirts, but I'm always smitten by the length, the volume, the detailing.

My favourite looks are the 3rd last one, and the 5th one.

Overindulgence likes this.
  3. THD96

THD96 Well-Known Member

I like it. This is a New Yorker version of Daniel Lee Bottega. I love the last coat.

Overindulgence and RedSmokeRise like this.
  4. RedSmokeRise

RedSmokeRise Well-Known Member

As always the knits are so good! If Missoni ever wants to inject some freshness....might not be a bad idea to get these two to do it.

Overindulgence and Benn98 like this.
  5. Overindulgence

I am a Eckhaus Latta fan so I did not know what to expect when Mike and Zoe stated they were going to present a stripped-down and commercial collection (in addition to the fact that Zoe had her baby during the making of this collection--congrats to her!). But overall, I am satisfied. The collection is a nice continuation of the brand's past shows and offers a lot of great pieces for F/W. I hope Eckhaus Latta continues to do well, their current business model of solely relying on clothing sales is quite commendable.

6. depordetioz

depordetioz Active Member

very good and what I like the most about them is that their authenticity is apparent in everything they do

7. Lola701

Lola701 Well-Known Member

This is IMO their best collection ever. It's for sure their most achieved and straight to the point!
    No effort of seduction and no weak look.
    Despite all being very commercial, it's also very well done!

And I love the attitude!

For some reason, this reminds me of the earlier, "grunge" days of Helmut Lang, with the spirit of Gaultier and Rick Owens...
    But it's a feeling more than copies and inspirations and that's cleverly done.

Great collection!

SophiaVB likes this.