Eckhaus Latta S/S 2019 New York

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Sep 8, 2018.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

2. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

3. helmutnotdead

helmutnotdead Well-Known Member

4. Lola701

Lola701 Well-Known Member

I had so much hope after their fabulous FW collection...
    This is tragic and boring. A lot of posture and not a lot of design..
    A part from the two checked dresses toward the end, this looks like a caricature of what an « underground » brand should do in terms of design.
    I don’t like this and it kills me because their previous show was stellar.

GivenchyHomme likes this.
  5. GivenchyHomme

GivenchyHomme Well-Known Member

Goodwill Haute Couture, Mothballs are included at no extra charge. The clothes look old, tattered, and cheap. I will admit that I really liked the Yellow suit and the orange pants (looks 22,23,24), other than that the rest is unremarkably banal. Cow Pants and Christmas Tablecloths? Then you have those rave colored cheesecloth dresses and the arts and crafts looking vest cloak things. I don't want any of this and I don't want to see it photographed either. With the following they have I would expect something more ambitious.

6. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

There's nothing for me this season, personally. This just looks so rushed, not much of a message, and the menswear is literally nondescript. Everyone deserves an off day (or season), so maybe this is theirs. Still have faith in them!