Eddie Redmayne

I love it. I do agree the fabric is very interesting but at the same time I just love that once again he's wearing a suit that nobody else would dare to wear. Also, the rich red wine color is really beautiful.

his wife has cool style
i find him to be such an award-baiter that it turns me off ... :(

Great suit in a great colour. The fabric is very interesting, I think, it works well

why does he always keep his left hand in the pants pocket? :hardhead:
playing pocket-snooker?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god, I just noticed that he has the exact same pose in all these pictures:lol: Madame tussaud won't have to think long to determine what pose to sculpt him into...

why does he always keep his left hand in the pants pocket? :hardhead:
playing pocket-snooker?

:lol:

He stole Joshua Jackson's signature pose.

Trying to look like a gent, dontcha know. I agree, it's gotten tired and comes across as fake.

88th Annual Academy Awards

zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
OSCAR-WINNING ACTOR EDDIE REDMAYNE JOINS OMEGA AS INTERNATIONAL AMBASSADOR

He is undoubtedly one of the world's most exciting young talents, and now Eddie Redmayne has joined OMEGA as an International Ambassador. Selected for his remarkable acting skills and distinguished style, he is a superb addition to OMEGA's already impressive ambassador family.

Eddie has risen to stardom in recent years with unforgettable performances both on stage and in film. He won a Tony Award for Best Actor in 2010 for his performance in Red, and followed with film roles in Les Miserables and My Week With Marilyn. He gained global recognition in 2014 for his portrayal of Stephen Hawking in the renowned bio-pic The Theory Of Everything, for which he won the Oscar, BAFTA, Golden Globe, and Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Actor.

He reunited with director Tom Hooper for his upcoming role in The Danish Girl.

Stephen Urquhart, President of OMEGA said, ‘We are absolutely delighted to welcome Eddie to the OMEGA family. He brings true elegance and integrity, and is incredibly humble about his success – something that sits perfectly with the OMEGA spirit. We very much look forward to working together’.

Eddie himself is also thrilled by the opportunity, remarking - ‘I have worn OMEGA for a number of years, so to be made an official ambassador for the brand on a global level is very exciting. To join a brand whose own credentials include the only watch to be officially certified by NASA, and the Official Timekeeper of the Olympic Games is an honour’.Along with George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, Rory McIlroy, and Cindy Crawford, Eddie Redmayne is the next big name to join OMEGA.
www.omegawatches.com

UK Vogue June 2016

THE CREATIVE REVIEW PT.1
PHOTOGRAPHER: TIM WALKER
TALENT: EDIE CAMPBELL, LORD SNOWDON, BRYAN FERRY, JEAN CAMPBELL, GEORGIA MAY JAGGER, JERRY HALL, DAVID BAILEY, FENTON BAILEY, SASCHA BAILEY, STACY MARTIN, EDDIE REDMAYNE, ADWOA ABOAH, ELLIOTT JAY BROWN, KATE MOSS, LILA GRACE MOSS, LILY DONALDSON, KAREN ELSON, MICHAEL CLARK, TILDA SWINTON, GRAVITY FATIGUE DANCERS (STEPHANIE MCMANN, INPANG OOI, MARSO RIVIERE, JACK WEBB), BEN WHISHAW, CHARLOTTE RAMPLING, NAOMI CAMPBELL, FKA TWIGS, GRAYSON PERRY, PETER BLAKE, ANTHONY JOSHUA, STEVE MCQUEEN, KEIRA KNIGHTELY, STELLA TENNANT, ERIN O’CONNOR & DAVID HOCKNEY
SET DESIGN: EMMA ROACH (EDDIE REDMAYNE, GRAVITY FATIGUE DANCERS, CHARLOTTE RAMPLING, FKA TWIGS, PETER BLAKE AND ANTHONY JOSHUA, STEVE MCQUEEN, STELLA TENNANT) & SHONA HEATH (LILY DONALDSON)
HAIR: SAM MCKNIGHT MAKE-UP: SAM BRYANT (ERIN O’CONNOR JEAN CAMPBELL & EDIE CAMPBELL)
HAIR: SHON MAKE-UP/GROOMING: SAM BRYANT (STELLA TENNANT, KEIRA KNIGHTLEY, STEVE MCQUEEN, PETER BLAKE, ANTHONY JOSHUA, TILDA SWINTON, KAREN ELSON, LILY DONALDSON, ADWOA ABOAH, EDDIE REDMAYNE, GEORGIA MAY JAGGER, JERRY HALL & BRYAN FERRY)
HAIR: SOICHI INAGAKI MAKE-UP: SAM BRYANT NAILS: IMARNI (FKA TWIGS)
HAIR: SHON MAKE-UP: ALEX BABSKY (NAOMI CAMPBELL)
HAIR: SHON MAKE-UP: MIRANDA JOYCE (CHARLOTTE RAMPLING & STACY MARTIN)
MAKE-UP: ISAMAYA FFRENCH (MICHAEL CLARK)
HAIR: SAM MCKNIGHT MAKE-UP: MIRANDA JOYCE (LILA GRACE & KATE MOSS)
HAIR: GIANNI SCUMACI GROOMING: MIRANDA JOYCE (DAVID BAILEY, FENTON BAILEY, SASCHA BAILEY)
GROOMING: GARY GILL (LORD SNOWDON)

IN HQ.

VISUALIZING.FASHION

UK Vogue June 2016

THE CREATIVE REVIEW PT.2

IN HQ.

VISUALIZING.FASHION

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016)

outnow.ch

Vanity Fair 2016 Best Dressed List:

MEN:Leslie Odom Jr, H.R.H Prince Henry, Vito Schnabel, Victor Cruz,Justin Trudeau, Frédéric Malle,Louis Spencer, Joe Biden,Russell Westbrook and Frederik Crown Prince of Denmark.

WOMEN: Zadie Smith, Eugenie Niarchos, Anh Duongder, Olivia Chantecaille, Queen Máxima of the Netherlands, Jane Lauder, Aurélie Dupon, Olympia Scarry, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and Allison Sarofim.

COUPLES: Juman Malouf & Wes Anderson, Barack & Michelle Obama, Charlotte & Alejandro Santo Domingo and John & Lavinia Elkann.

HOLLYWOOD: Eddie Redmayne, Fan Bingbing, Lily James, Idris Elba and Helen Mirren.

HALL of FAME: Tilda Swinton

weibo.com/Fashion_BangZ

Hannah Bagshawe and Eddie Redmayne attend a pre BAFTA party hosted by Charles Finch and Chanel at Annabel's on February 11, 2017 in London, England.
KbDVw55.jpg

zimbio

LONDON, ENGLAND - FEBRUARY 12: Hannah Bagshawe and Eddie Redmayne attend the 70th EE British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA) at Royal Albert Hall on February 12, 2017 in London, England. (Photo by Chris Jackson/Getty Images)
8Pr1s8R.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->