3-3.jpg
4-2.jpg

5-2.jpg
6-3.jpg

7-2.jpg
8-1.jpg

stormmodels.com

she is cut, but we need better pics to see her better obviously hahah alol

She had a few editorials and features with Teen Vogue a couple of years ago. I know she has a snapshot in the November 2006 issue. ^_^

Marc by Marc Jacobs by Juergen Teller

Sources: requestmodelsblogspot & scanned by Luxx

I can't believe this thread is so quite even though she just got the Marc by Marc campaign.

extracted from marc jacobs website

:smile:
New Beauty
07 May 2009

IF you pride yourself on knowing your Pivorarova from your Vodianova and your Kass from your Kloss then there is a new model name you need to commit to memory; Edie Campbell.

Campbell was plucked from obscurity when Vogue's Lucinda Chambers cast her for a shoot, bringing her to the attention of legendary photographer Mario Testino. Soon after, she found herself called upon again by Testino, her fashion godfather, to star in the Burberry campaign alongside Kate Moss and the rest is history.

Still only 18, and with several high-profile campaigns in the pipeline, Campbell is taking a gap year from her studies to pursue modelling and - given the interest her agency, Storm, has received in her - it doesn't look like she will be heading for the student dorms any time soon.

Lauren Milligan
http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/daily/090507-edie-campbell--one-to-watch.aspx

Ok, now I know who the horrid model in the burberry ad is... jesus... :blink: Are her parents famous or something?

I don't like the burberry adds but in everything else she looks great

Show Package – London S/S 11 : VIVA (Women)

Edie_Campbell.jpg

models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->