Ehren Dorsey

cologne_rocks

Reaction score
From St. Louis' Mother Model Management, new to Next Models in New York.

453a22b2-0154-4628-a04f-22365c3f6a2e_lg.jpg

An unexpected proporsal from Mother... Not 100% yet but Ehren has originality..

fa1e418b-d366-4461-94a0-6bdd38c7a7bc_lg.jpg
cd5fdc3e-9acd-4d4c-941f-cbb74a0f6266_lg.jpg
c0d4ea78-8d9d-4904-b3ee-8c86863bc0c6_lg-1.jpg
fdabd5ea-9028-48cd-8344-aa5c4e598c9e_lg.jpg

(All Images via Mother)

honestly she's not my type with those piercings and short hair, but i wanna say, she would be pretty gorgeous with long blonde hair, without piercings. i totally can picture that.

Absolutely stunning, doesn't need to change a thing! Love the short hair, love the piercings, love the entire package - can't see her strutting down the cool London runways already.

^ I concur, no need to chance a thing.
And I love the fact Dazed doesn't make Ehren look unnecessarily punk-ish and androgynous like many stylists/photographers seem to do once they got their hands on a rather short-haired model. A great print debut for Ehren.

Love her look. Hopefully she'll debut this fashion week. I can definitely see her making waves in the future.

^Looks like she might be. She is in the NEXT NY show package.

She has such a classic face. Lovely contrast with her overall attitude.

In love :heart:
Show Package – New York S/S 12: Next

models

Will be so interesting to see where she pops up. I hope it goes beyond those hipster shows.

^I agree. Ehren represents a mixture of what I hoped Allegra Summerfield @ IMG would be and Charlotte Free.

As much as I'd love to see her at Alexander Wang, Richard Chai Love or similar shows, I'd love if casting directors transgressed her beauty beyond her "punk" state and into something classic and timeless. She definitely has the range.

She is such a stand out, definitely a face to watch! I hope we do see her on the runway, but to be honest, I don't have big hopes.

She is stunning. Really great moves too, from those Attilio D’Agostino shots ... she knows how to work it. I hope she does well.

She will be on documenatry called 'A Model Life' on Wednesday night, could she show up at CK...
Ehren Dorsey: A few months ago, 19-year-old Ehren Dorsey from St. Charles, Mo., was working as a maid – cleaning homes and struggling with money. She drove an old pickup truck, wore combat boots and lived with her dad – until she was scooped up by Mary and Jeff Clarke. Now Ehren lives in New York City and has a chance to walk for Calvin Klein. “I am just so lucky to be here,” she said. “I’ve cried, I swear to God, I’ve cried like five times.” But shortly after starting her career, Ehren is still broke and said she was uncomfortable with posing nude.
abc

^that would actually make the whole fashion week for me and would be a huge development fro CK in terms of modernity

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->