Ehrinn Cummings

nextnewface

Reaction score
One of my favourite models ^_^ can't believe there was no thread on her! I don't think she models anymore but she was kind of big years ago! Here are bunches of my favourite pics of her :smile:

EhrinnGucci-01.jpg
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/ehrinn/pics/page4/Ehr

Ehrinn Cummings was born March 14, 1981, in Montreal, Canada. Both her parents are English-born (her dad, Peter, is a retired schoolteacher and her mom, Judy, is a former equestrian trainer). Along with her brother and sister, Ian and Pip, the family grew up in the cosmopolitan Canadian city. Ehrinn hadn't thought about modeling much, until a man representing the Next Modeling Agency approached her in a Montreal coffee shop. Though apprehensive at first, the $2,000 paycheck was too good to resist. Her first job was a shampoo ad, which ran in local publications. One of those magazines, Elle Quebec, happened to land in the hands of a New York modeling agent, who quickly scooped her up upon seeing her.

A year later, Ehrinn found herself working for Gucci in Paris, but the following year, her career really started heating up. Upon signing with the Karin agency in New York, she found herself inside the pages of Vogue, Cosmopolitan and Jane. In the last six years, she appeared in nearly every magazine imaginable and has even posed for several ad campaigns for Ann Taylor, Gucci and Sisley, among others. And in addition to her print ads for Sisley and Ann Taylor, she also earned a spot inside the coveted 2002 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Currently residing in New York City, she has a Canadian boyfriend and continues her various modeling projects.

e28.jpg

037.jpg

e13.jpg

e17.jpg

e18.jpg

e19.jpg

e29.jpg

e30.jpg

e32.jpg

Ehrinn0299-8.jpg

(http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/ehrinn/)

Woah nextnewface -those pictures are huge. You may want to downsize them or something. Thanks for starting an Ehrinn thread though :flower: She was never one of my favourites but she was a good solid model and looking at her takes me back a decade!

SiennaInLondon said:
Woah nextnewface -those pictures are huge. You may want to downsize them or something. Thanks for starting an Ehrinn thread though :flower: She was never one of my favourites but she was a good solid model and looking at her takes me back a decade!

Sorry I have no idea how to do that :doh:

And yeah, I think her tattoo is not exactly great... IMO she ruined her beautiful boob :lol: she also has one in her lower back, I'll try to find a picture :smile: it looks better than the frog one :P

It's a shame she doesn't model anymore... She's still young, she'd have a lot of potential...

I noticed her years and years ago in that Gucci ad. I thought she was stunning :heart:

Here's a picture of her I posted in Model ID thread (that's what got me here...)

I think she's lovely. Just lovely. She looks a little like Heather Graham and I can even see a slight Natalia V. resemblance in some pics posted earlier.

A good example of why you should not get a tattoo on your breast :flower:

The Sisleys by Terry Richardson are known to be provocative and, pretty often, trashy... This does no good to Ehrinn's sweet Canadian looks...

Some more... I don't remember where I took them, but please, don't delete... :flower:

ehrincumming.jpg

And a Sisley one...

Ehrin.jpg

That's all I have of her for now... :(

here are some more, she is so angelic...:heart:

Attachments

• ehrinn36.jpg
    ehrinn36.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 6
  • ehrinnC039.jpg
    ehrinnC039.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 8
  • ehrinn2109.jpg
    ehrinn2109.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 13
  • ehrinnC052.jpg
    ehrinnC052.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 7
^ Huh, now I see where that picture from Bliss cover comes from...

Anyways, she's so cute in that first b/w pic !

Hot! Melissa Keller and Ehrinn Cummings Sports Illustrated 2002 video

62 MB = 5:57 = High Quality

[FONT=&quot]http://rapidshare.com/files/46277789/Melissa_and_Ehrinn_uploaded_by_Sanja.mpg[/FONT]

I can't believe she doesn't have a thread :shock:
She's incredibly gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->