002rprzh

002rqsye
002rrf21

002rs21f
002rtyph

002rw0kf
002rxx73

wwd.com

I can't wait to see some of these gowns on red carpets (celebs), absolutely divine.

I really like thi. Saab showed range (pantsuits, short suits, minidresses, as well as his signature gowns). I like the dark color palate and the prints in the beginning. Good job! :smile:

I really like the lace and tulle dresses; they're what the Valentino dresses would like look if they were pretty. The short black sequins are very Atelier Versace, but apart for the most part this is very nice.

I like seeing some designers like these that dedicate themselves to making beautiful clothes without the gimmicks, themes or intellectual undertones.

this is so beautiful, much more sophisticated than usual, great collection

I think I'm the only one who absolutely hates this...
So boring.

He is the definition of boring. The reason I hate him is because he has no substance. What's wrong with having themes in a collection? The gowns are nice, I guess. At least he's gone through the 'tacky dresses' phase.

The dresses are always the best part of his collection. Always so beautiful.
I would like only see more colors in his RTW collections.

This is absolutely great!
Nobody does embroideries and red carpet gowns like Elie Saab.It's so chic,and this time kept it simple!

omg I love it when he goes dark. I'm in love, I'm alive, intoxicated, flying high xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->