Elie Saab S/S 11 Paris

Oh you can always count on Elie Saab for some gorgeous collection and dresses!
Of course we've already seen everything from previous seasons but he's one of those designers who does not really need to put fashion forward and get new inspirations and doing something original and out of the scheme...his pursuit is to making gorgeous clothes and he's a master in doing that

I'm pleasantly surprised at the bits of day wear. And the gowns...Ah, the gowns. I always look forward to them the most.

This is just WOW! :buzz:
The dresses look amazing and the colors are extremely gorgeous!

I am gonna sound like a broken record but this is GORGEOUS, such an elegant and beautiful collection, I am pleasantly surprised and I usually like what he does but this time it's even better, absolutely brilliant! And the jewellery is :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Elie always designs beautiful dresses. But I can't say I love it all, like I did with previous collections.

Beautiful colours and silhouettes. Nothing groundbreaking, but still very nice.

a bit different, we're a bit out of the 'lil girly princess"...and it's a good thing !!!

It's very pretty - I think it's one of his better collections. More sober. I still find his work boring, but he knows what works for his clients and he delivers it

Elie Saab always creates the most beautilful gowns. This entire collection is just breath taking. The colors and the shilouettes are just amazing. I swear its only beccause of Elie Saab that I have been able to cope with the tragedy that is now Valentino :lol:

This collection is exactly why Saab is my favorite.
Beautiful, elegant, captivating and luxurious.
If Saab knows anything, it's glamour.

Elie where are my damn sequins??!! :judge:

Eh, I still like it though.

The stand-out pieces in this collection, by far, IMO, are the two full sleeved dresses (long and orange and short and peach/blush with embellishment), which both look not only beautiful, but really now.

I wish he'd developed that idea a bit more, though, because although the rest is quite nice, it's not half as interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is trully ah-mazing! So gorgeous it hurts. The colour palette stunning and the gowns mesmerizing.

Thanks you Capt.Charly for the video. Awesome collection like always

The same old sh*t ....

I do like the jewelry a lot tho ... it looks like hot mess and it wil be worn by lots of celebs and singers I guess ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->