Elie Saab S/S 2004 Haute Couture

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Jan 23rd, 2004 - 2:28 am
well ist better tahn teh last collection..

btus eriously every thing is soo predicdable and trashy, i maan i could find tehse same dresses at a cheap drag queen store . :yuk: :shock: :sick:
if you ever find the same stuff at a drag queen store, let me know :wink:

tnx :flower:

Love it, though I like the bridal and blue just a bit less than the others. Not too keen on the daywear but for evening? He's right on the money. Literally!! :heart: :flower:

Spacemiu...where do you live? Cause the drag queens here (NYC) dress slightly, just slightly different.

I love all of his things. I like a little stability. The simple fact that I like his designs and know what to expect of him is great. So I say change is great, but so is stability.

Lena can you tell me where you got those pics of his daywear. I would love to see it.

Originally posted by TheSweetest@Jan 23rd, 2004 - 9:25 am
Lena can you tell me where you got those pics of his daywear. I would love to see it.
those are from the Assosiate Press/ yahoo news section, there were the only ones :(

He said himself that his designs are intended to make a woman beautiful... and although his dresses don't change terribly much year after year, it's exactly what he does. He's selling like crazy back home, so obviously he'd be foolish and at huge risk to change it up. I know the middle east, and when they see something they like, they don't want it to change at all B)

It is better than the last collection but still it isn't great. :doh: I mean ever since S/S '03 he started following the footsteps of Versace and Cavalli (and some Valentino), not his own (though he isn't my style).

All I can say is FASHION CLICHE. :rolleyes:

here's the same word i use for elie saab's collection over and over again--- YUMMY!!! B)

sexxy!!kk is just too much!!the collection is sexy in a good way!

:yuk: Whoever puts a pair of Hollywood Blvd. hooker boots on a haute couture runway should be shot. Sorry, just not a fan of his contrived attempts at being sexy and glam. Except for that first dress on Karolina (which is nothing new, just kinda pretty) it's the same boring stuff over and over again. He needs to stop trying to be Versace, at least they change each season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->