Elite Model Look 2010

^So do I.

Tunisia finalists
333807415906.jpg

facebook

okay why are even half those girls there, they don't look like they have any potential, except for the few that are pretty obvious

wow some of the Tunisians are pretty awesome about 4 of them the rest are abit commercial. Hope they choose the right girl coz we need a North African top model they are very good looking people out there

Georgia - Sopho Shergelashvili, 177cm

kiiiijpoij183378606.jpg

emlgeorgia.blogspot

UK winners: Emma Mactaggart, Sasha Jarvis, Olivia Dunn (in that order) :ermm:

Olivia's quite pretty and delicate looking, but the other two... and lol at Josefina Cisternas performing

I wonder if there will be a repeat of last year when none of the top three girls represented the UK in China (although, the winner Nyasha did represent the African country her family originate from, I presume). The top three are rather surprising, but I like Emma and Olivia, and I'm very happy to see that a Scottish girl won since the modelling industry here is pretty dire.

The Swiss winner is Leijla Hodzic.

Height: 1.79m
Measurements: 83-62-90
Date of Birth: 22.01.1995

lejlahodzicgewinnerinel.jpg

15elitemodelejla.jpg

16eliteportraitlejla.jpg

elitemodellook.ch, schweizer-illustrierte.ch

French finalists

211j4vs.jpg

facebook.com/elitemodellookfrance

L-R: Alicia, Coralie, Justine, Anissa, Alma, Hélène, Ione, Alexandra, Alice, Camille

Alexandra / 16 ans / 1m 84 / Originaire de Douai (Nord)

Alice / 16 ans / 1m 77 / Originaire de Paris (Paris)

Alicia / ? / ? / ?

Alma / 15 ans / 1m 77 / Originaire de Nantes (Loire-Atlantique)

Anissa / 16 ans / 1m 80 / Originaire de Freyming-Merlebach (Moselle)

Camille / 15 ans / 1m77 / Originaire de Boulogne (Pas-de-Calais)

Coralie / 14 ans / 1m 78 / Originaire de Fort-de-France (Martinique)

Hélène / 17 ans / 1m 76 / Originaire de Saint-Jouan-des-Guerets (Ille-et-Vilaine)

Ione / 15 ans / 1m 75 / Originaire de Serilhac (Corrèze)

Justine / 15 ans / 1m 78 / Originaire de Lambersart (Nord)

[strike]Laurianne / 15 ans / 1m 80 / Originaire de Eckwersheim (Bas-Rhin)[/strike]

Laurianne was announced a finalist, but had to decline because her parents felt she'd miss too many days of school :ninja:
Alicia took her spot, hence the missing stats.

That's too bad about Laurianne, she was quite cool.

i feel that same away about Alexandra as well, particulary after Manon.

my favourites are Ione, Coralie, and Camille.

Alicia is 177cm and 17 yrs old.

An older group picture of the girls (featuring Laurianne)
58257146678285366937121.jpg

facebook - exception models

Yaaaaay I'm glad I find this thread ! About the tunisians finalists 3 really deserve to be there the others should go with some camels over the Tunisian desert lol :lol: ( No offense, I'm Tunisian btw ! ) and I wanted to post 2 pictures of my favs Nour and Selima ! they're both gorgeous ! Model Scouts should seriously think a bit to come to North Africa there're many gorgeous girls over here ! Look @ Hind Sahli ! For people who are interested the tunisan Finals will be the 25 th of September ^_^

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Chile - two winners

augusta5911999.jpg
chris5920934.jpg

4972565358cee01dc401o65.jpg

elitechile.cl

Last edited by a moderator:
Minoucha, those Tunisian finalists you posted are both amazing! The first one is so pretty and the second girl looks adorable :blush:

Surprisingly none of the French finalists really stands out to me, they all look quite boring in the b/w shot.

Thank you Psylocke, My favorite is Salima the second one! If you wanna see more pictures you can go on facebook the groupe's name is " Elite Model Look Tunisia 2010" :smile:

Yaaaaay I'm glad I find this thread ! About the tunisians finalists 3 really deserve to be there the others should go with some camels over the Tunisian desert lol :lol: ( No offense, I'm Tunisian btw ! ) and I wanted to post 2 pictures of my favs Nour and Selima ! they're both gorgeous ! Model Scouts should seriously think a bit to come to North Africa there're many gorgeous girls over here ! Look @ Hind Sahli ! For people who are interested the tunisan Finals will be the 25 th of September ^_^

Agreed Sis!! ^_^ as a tunisian girl , I must say that they didn't really choose the best girls on town , because some of them are gorgeous but doesn't fit the " Haute couture standards" , still my favorite of mine is Selima , she has a very special face (but still promoting the north african beauty), Noor has a gorgeous face but she's not that tall :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->