Elite Model Look 2012

so France won, second Chile and 3rd Romania and Switzerland :smile:

so happy for them, my favorite was obviously Manuela and Trinidad, but Im happy another chilean girl got the second place, after Josefina Cisternas and Renata Ruiz.

Lieve Dannau got 3rd place last year too, and she represented Chile :clap: lately Chile has been giving surprises in this tournament... specially due the fact we barely export people involved in the fashion industry, from models, to designers, photographers, ...etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow some of the girls in the top 15 are stunning more stunning than the winner

Trinidad :smile:

31593_496209787066045_1177236393_n1.jpg

481678_496210317065992_569174185_n1.jpg

Facebook - Elite Model Look International

wow, so by now Renata, Josefina, Lieve, and now Trinidad :flower: go Chile!!!

I believe the girls are really professional.

about the winner, she is pretty exotic, something that caught my attention compared to the previous EML winners who seem to be very plain.

the winner seems to have a somewhat bland personality fromt he runway and backstage pics which is not a good thing for her kind of look which is cross over highfashion/sexy commercial. IMO Trinidad would have made a better winner

Trinidad is so pretty, I don't see her as HF material though. I think Lieve (chile's past candidate) does fit better and she's actually doing really well.

My favourite from this edition was Manuela! :smile:

I believe Trinidad own a commercial look. But that's not a problem, she can hide it by posing better or changing certain aspects like hair color and the make up. Thats good, commercial models can also be versatile so I do see HF potential on her.

Is there a complete live video of the finale or each segments like last year's? :D

elitemodellook

interesting group of girls i wonder who are going to be most successful

The top 15 this year are pretty terrific. I'd like to see them all find representation in the main fashion capitals.

i wonder if those pictures are going to work as showcard for the girls that are going to be doing shows on february...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->