Elite Model Look 2013

I'm from Czech republic so I should be happy about her winning. Well I really like her, but she is typical "tokyo type" girl, long legs, young, freckles... she just din't blow me away. I expect something more from the winner and I feel like Sunniva or Filippa has it. :( What a surprise! I also don't like 2nd runner up, I mean also she is fine and she will be working, but there is lot of girls like her... This is BIG DISSAPOINTING for me....:blink:

Golden truth.:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Top-15 of 2013.

27w935w.jpg

Facebook - Elite Model Look International

The winner looks just like Katie Braatvedt. Cutesy, Lula magazine type. I don't get Dalma either, I don't think she has crossover appeal.

I'm happy for Amilna and Alexandra Tyga. Stunners. I hope Elite Paris signs them soon.

Now what does the winner get any sort of prize? I'm assuming a contact with Elite of course.

Situation repeats. lol.

Like last year when everybody was shocked about France winning.

But really starting from 2011 - the winners have been really weak and haven't worked a lot post-contest, while runner-us, second runner-ups and semi-finalists have been much more successful.

Hopefully, this tradition stops nect year when we will finally have a worthy winner.

If filippa had won the contest, it would have ruined her career. Shes gonna be the new Tilda Lindstam! I promise.

predictable as always though am glad Amlina was in the top even if she will be in development, Shavon needs to get signed by a major agency like IMG or DNA

And also I feel like there are some countries which always have to be in the top15. I mean what about Russia, Germany, Slovakia - those girls are just "must be" in the final altrough there are other girls which deserve it more :smile: Lot of blond european girls and of course world powers - UK and USA, I'm quite surprised that Brazil didn't make it to top15. But maybe I'm wrong, that's just my personal feeling and I'm not professional of course!

Wow that is a weak top 4. The top 15 had great girls though. Some of my favorites Sunniva, Filippa, and May, but especially Patricia from Romania. So stunning :wub:

Sad about Jaimie though. She was my favorite. I think she will still do well after this. Hope she is better soon :flower:

Situation repeats. lol.

Like last year when everybody was shocked about France winning.

No one was shocked when France won, maybe a little surprised but Marilhea was a front runner from the get go :flower:

This year's winner reminds of me 2010. At that time no one expected Ukraine to win but she did :lol:

I'm not sure but I think Alexandra is 16 yrs old, she celebrated her birthday 1 week ago, EML listed her as 15 yo even before her birthday but they never updated it afterwards :blink:

And also I feel like there are some countries which always have to be in the top15. I mean what about Russia, Germany, Slovakia - those girls are just "must be" in the final altrough there are other girls which deserve it more :smile: Lot of blond european girls and of course world powers - UK and USA, I'm quite surprised that Brazil didn't make it to top15. But maybe I'm wrong, that's just my personal feeling and I'm not professional of course!

Uhm no. This ain't Miss Universe.

I do feel USA, UK and France are givens to be in the top 15 as they are signed to those Elite agencies and their agents are the judges. How would they justify not thinking their own girls are good enough?
Surprised about Brazil, tho one was last minute pick and the other short. Weak this year.

Uhm no. This ain't Miss Universe.

Well I know this. But just look at top15, it's almost same every year. Same countries. Russia is in the top15 and not because their girl deserves it this year. But because they "usally have great girls". My opinion.

^ I agree with you Simbli, EML has politics too! I mean how could anyone forget Germany's shocking placement in 2010 & Marilhea's win last year :lol:

For the past 10 years, France & Denmark are the only 2 countries who always make it in the Top 15.

USA, Sweden & Czech Republic failed to enter last year for the first time while China was excluded this year ending their 7 years as a finalist

Of course it's not a clean competition. Just the fact that they did not upload all the girls' presentation videos on Elite Model Look's Youtube channel should be a hint.

Well I know this. But just look at top15, it's almost same every year. Same countries. Russia is in the top15 and not because their girl deserves it this year. But because they "usally have great girls". My opinion.

I re-read your comment again.

To my understanding, when you said "And also I feel like there are some countries which always have to be in the top15" you meant that certain countries should be fixed in the top 15. Because if you're implying that only European countries should be included in that list, regardless of who they bring to the table then that wouldn't be fair at all.

The photos of the EML event have been uploaded up at Nowfashion. Feel lazy to upload them :lol: Can't wait to see once they've finished editing their videos on live finale :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->