2sai8tk.jpg

Slovakia- Barbora Koláriková

qskzk8.jpg

United Kingdom- May Bell

2hcqqg6.jpg

USA- Kaylin Rogers

20j3fxs.jpg

nowfashion

Our favorite Slovakian finalist Dorota Kullova is now with Elite Milan! :clap::woot::wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
29d78l4.jpg

I wonder which finalist will do well next year? So exciting! :woot:

elitemodellook

They uploaded Top-15 photo shot by Bojana.

But I have no idea why it is so blurry. LOL.

EDZoVnL.jpg

elitemodellook

elitemodellook

Lol Amilna easily outshines them without even trying :P Oh Dorota is amazing! Why she didn't go further in the competition? Congrats to her signed with Elite Milan though :D

I can't wait to watch the videos on boot camp & live finale! They probably will release it next year just like last year lol :doh:

^ Dorota not winning EML Slovakia will always be a mystery :ninja::lol:
I'm thrilled to know which non top 15 else got signed :wub:

^

Shavon Nottage, Elise Van Rompaey, Beatriz Grander, Karini D'Avila, Joly Ann Laporte, Herke Karin, Kristina Agapova, Ilenia Biato, Marylin Saldana, Ana Baptista, Bianca Rentzke, Audrey Bosquet, Luba Hryniv & Lauren Taylor

non world final 2013 contestants -> Cheyenne Carty, Hannah Cullen,Ruth Bell,Cara Dawson,Beatrice Brusco, Franci Popa, Arianna Caniglia, Solbjørg Buch, Lærke Kramer, Anna Sofie Lannik, Karolina Bielawska ,Dorota Kullova, Henrieta Mudríková, Bryndís Reynis & Luisa Oglan
+ Lula Alie ,Lea Julian,Ana Malukisa,Kathleen Fauux, Thyra van Daalen, Emma Demaine, Deborah Reeb, Margaux Mouillot, Mathilde Gens & Débora Pengue

^ Wow! That's a lot! :woot: Thanks bob :flower:
Yeay for Shavon, Herke, Luba, Joly Ann, Elise & Bianca! Congrats to the other girls who got signed as well :flower:

All of those girls got signed?? Seriously!? That's really a LOT :shock: Haha might as well sign all of the EML girls who have participated :lol: I hope the Thai winner Narawadee Ruangpeng, Korean winner & finalist; Jung Sun Ju & Lee Jung An, Chinese finalists; Zhang Xin & Hong Wei Xin, all of them get signed too! :3

^^^Wow, that's a lot of girls! Do you guys mean they are all with Elite/The Society?

(So happy for Joly-Ann and Shavon, they were two of my faves. :heart:)

Shavon Nottage, Elise Van Rompaey, Beatriz Grander, Karini D'Avila, Joly Ann Laporte, Herke Karin, Kristina Agapova, Ilenia Biato, Marylin Saldana, Ana Baptista, Bianca Rentzke, Audrey Bosquet, Luba Hryniv & Lauren Taylor

non world final 2013 contestants -> Cheyenne Carty, Hannah Cullen,Ruth Bell,Cara Dawson,Beatrice Brusco, Franci Popa, Arianna Caniglia, Solbjørg Buch, Lærke Kramer, Anna Sofie Lannik, Karolina Bielawska ,Dorota Kullova, Henrieta Mudríková, Bryndís Reynis & Luisa Oglan
+ Lula Alie ,Lea Julian,Ana Malukisa,Kathleen Fauux, Thyra van Daalen, Emma Demaine, Deborah Reeb, Margaux Mouillot, Mathilde Gens & Débora Pengue

Do you have a source? I think this is false info..

Yep.

I won't believe that SO MANY got signed.

And am I the only one who is MAD/ANNOYED at the web-site for not uploading HQ-photos - those blurry are killing me.

I believe bob, he is reliable :ninja::wink:
matsu I agree with you, more Asians at Elite's board please :wub::lol:

^IKR!? Preach :heart: Tbh there's only few Asian models at the Elite boards atm :cry: Hope these Asian EML contestants gonna fill up the slots on their boards lol. Btw yeah i kinda don't believe that so many girls would be signed to the Elite. It's way too much :lol: But of course unless bob shows the evidence.

Just a few teasers on the EML China competition. Can't wait for this too! :D:heart:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjMzMTUyNzg4.html
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjM5NDI3ODYw.html
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjM2MDEwOTA0.html

^ Dorota not winning EML Slovakia will always be a mystery :ninja::lol:

I got some infos that she wasn't ready with her measurements (hips actually) at the time of Slovakian Elite Model Look final. So they didn't want to introduce her, because then she could lose lot of potentional clients and agencies, they wanted to show her to them just once she is ready, because they know she's gonna be big. :woot: I believe that, because everyone must see that she is few levels upper then the winner.

^wow actually I like Patricia so much at that top15 photo! And Sunniva, Filippa and May are totally outstanding at the photo! :wub:

I got some infos that she wasn't ready with her measurements (hips actually) at the time of Slovakian Elite Model Look final. So they didn't want to introduce her, because then she could lose lot of potentional clients and agencies, they wanted to show her to them just once she is ready, because they know she's gonna be big. :woot: I believe that, because everyone must see that she is few levels upper then the winner.

Thank a lot Simbli :flower: I'm so excited for Dorota's career! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->