Elite Model Look 2013

I'm shocked that Dorota Kullová was beaten by a 14 year old girl, such a pity! :blink:
She could've win it all in the World Finals, oh well, atleast she could work right away :wink:

Facebook- Elite Model Look Slovakia

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm shocked that Dorota Kullová was beaten by a 14 year old girl, such a pity! :blink:
She could've win it all in the World Finals, oh well, atleast she could work right away :wink:

Facebook- Elite Model Look Slovakia

I also don't understand that. I mean - Barbora looks nice, but Dorota was great, she has lot of potentional, she has height, perfect face. She was totally the best one! :heart: :shock:

Pretty surprised Dorota didn't win..everything about her is ready, and you can really see the maturity in her face, Barbora is much more forgettable.

Avant Models is now in charge of EML Russia, you bet it's going to be a tough competition :wink:

Loving Arianna C. and especially Vittoria D, she's like a wide-eyed Daiane and I adore her facial structure.

Algeria- Cylia

Facebook- Elite Model Look Algeria

UAE & Qatar- Isabella

Facebook- Elite Model Look UAE & Qatar

^Wow stunner! When is the finale going to be held? I saw somewhere that it would be in October but it can't be that soon! Plus i'll be sitting for my exams in that month :doh:

^Flawless! Looking forward on that day ^_^ I think so far the twins from EML London is the one i'm really excited for. I can't wait to see some Asian representatives!

^Flawless! Looking forward on that day ^_^ I think so far the twins from EML London is the one i'm really excited for. I can't wait to see some Asian representatives!

And the two of them already walked Sister by Sibling in London styled by Katie Grand, so that's definitely not a shabby start for the two of them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->