Elite Model Look 2014

The new portraits gave me a new appreciation for USA, UK, Brazil, China, Reunion, Spain, Poland, Uruguay, Venezuela, Georgia, Netherlands, Sweden & Belgium :wub:

Best portraits for me were: Serbia, Taiwan, Bosnia, Romania, Nigeria & Russia :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
My definitive Top 15, now!
DqV2l2a.jpg

elitemodellook, edited by me

yeah, she's very potential

i love the dark horse (serbia, montenegro, bosnia, uruguay, mexico, moldova & puerto rico)

I like her too, but I don't know. Maybe she looks too old to me.. :(

New portraits are so pretty! But I must say that they make many girls look much better. I mean they all look now great and very high fashion, very edgy. But if you open their profiles and see the rest of the photos they are different. So I'm still in Denmark, Romania, Hungary, Russia and UK. I can' t decide if I like Austria. She is definitely great looking, I can see she is very promising, but maybe she is just unsymphatic to me hehe :smile:

My definitive Top 15:

Laura / Austria
Awa / Cote d'Ivoire
Elna / Chile
Barbora / Czech Republic
Nina / Denmark
Noemie / France
Placida / Hungary
Alexandra / Romania
Alena / Russia
Kristina / Serbia
Barbora / Slovakia
Lahee / South Korea
Gala / Spain
Johanna / Switzerland
Gabriella / UK

Also Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Sweden and Nigeria.

Tomorrow is the finale :clap:
Franca Sozzani will head the jury that will pick the winners of EML 2014 & Vogue Talents :woot:

weibo

:magic: My bets for EML 2014:

Winner- Austria, 2nd- Romania, 3rd- Taiwan & Serbia
Top 15: Czech Rep, Chile, Nigeria, Slovakia, Denmark, Coted d'Ivoire, Korea, Hungary, Montenegro, Bosnia & France; Alternates: Russia, UK, China, USA, Netherlands

Dark Horses: Brazil, Spain, Switzerland, Moldova, Belgium, Reunion, Sweden, Poland, Georgia & Italy

For the boys: Winner- Austria, 2nd- Italy, 3rd- Czech Rep
Finalists: Switzerland, Slovakia, UK, Netherlands, Spain, Nigeria, Portugal & Korea

my predictions:

winner: elna (chile)
runner-up: awa (cote-d'ivoire)
2nd runners-up: alexandra (romania) and alena (russia)

top 15: chile, cote-d'ivoire, romania, austria, taiwan, denmark, france, hungary, russia, serbia, united kingdom, uraguay, united states, belgium, czech republic (alternate choice is china)

i predict that they are finally ready for a south american winner. i would really like to see an african/black or asian winner, but sadly i don't think eml is ready for that.

awa & serge ?????
laura strantz & octave durand????
alexandra & richard parker????
eduard michalko??????
jeong lahee?????
raphael hatt?????

:wink:

Barbora Podzmikova of Czech Republic & James Parker of Italy won EML 2014 :clap::flower:

instagram- kwokkanchan

YAY for James <3

And no-no for Barbora (I just think that for the second year in a row they have chosen like the blandest girl to win)..........................

Even Franca couldn't bring diversity - this year's girl's winner should have been a diverse-girl and not once again bland brunette.

YAY for James <3

And no-no for Barbora (I just think that for the second year in a row they have chosen like the blandest girl to win)..........................

Even Franca couldn't bring diversity - this year's girl's winner should have been a diverse-girl and not once again bland brunette.

I'm not surprised James won, it's between him & Serge :magic:

I was hoping for Austria, Romania or even a model of color to win but I guess not this time (again) :lol: I'm surprised that Czech Republic won again, back to back! :shock:

Barbora is very promising but too young IMO :wink:

Male Winner- James/Italy

Finalists: Serge/Austria, Josef/Czech Rep, Jeong Woo/Korea & Raphael/Switzerland

Female Winner- Barbora/Czech Rep

Finalists: Laura/Austria, Selma/Bosnia & Herzegovina, Nina/Denmark, Placida/Hungary, Greta/Italy, Irina/Montenegro, Mayowa/Nigeria, Alexandra/Romania & Gabriella/UK

weibo

Honestly, I'm not sure why I still bother with this...

Right. I get so disappointed.

I understand what they're looking for but why does it always have to be so predictable in terms of who they choose to win every year.

Congrats to Barbora! I'll probably come around :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->