Elite Model Look Success

lanvinray

Reaction score
Elite Model Look is a yearly fashion modeling event held by Elite Models Management, an international model management group. It is the premiere and most prestigious contests to discover and launch fashion models in the international fashion marketplace. Notable past contestant include Heidi Klum, Giselle Bundchen, Isabeli Fontana, Frederique van der Wal, Alessandra Ambrosio, Linda Evangelista, Ana Beatriz Barros, Tatjana Patitz, and others.

wikipedia

Elte Model Look 2001 Winner: Rianne ten Hanken/ Netherlands

00230m.jpg
00230m.jpg

style

Last edited by a moderator:
It´s just for the winners this thread? Because we now have Michaela Kocianova thanks to Elite right?

She is maybe just at the beginning but can be considered as success.
Elite Model Look 2008 winner - Louise Maselis/ Belgium
00110m.jpg

style.com

Elite Model Look 2000 winner - Linda Vojtova/ Czech Republic
00040m.jpg
00420m.jpg

style.com

Elite Model Look 2007 winner - Jennifer Messelier/ France
00190m.jpg
00260m.jpg

style.com

i dont know jennifer that well but the rest seem to have found immense success. Do you think their winners are more successful than the Ford winners?

It´s just for the winners this thread? Because we now have Michaela Kocianova thanks to Elite right?

There are more successful non-winners than winners, so I think they should be included.

Elite Model Look 2006 Top 15 finalist - Sigrid Agren / France
01400m.jpg
00450m.jpg

Elite Model Look 2006 Top 15 finalist - Constance Jablonski / France
00140m.jpg
00400m.jpg

style.com

and if we're allowed to include the notoriously horrible headshots... :lol:
16aeff5.jpg
5dl0lj.jpg

elitemodel-world.com

i dont know jennifer that well but the rest seem to have found immense success. Do you think their winners are more successful than the Ford winners?
Most definitely, and Elite also have a higher ratio of successful runner-ups/finalists. But they aren't really comparable. EML is a huge "internal" event for the largest scouting network in the world, whereas Ford rely on independent local partners (which seem to change quite often). EML is better organised and they have better follow up since virtually all of the girls stay within the network. The latter is key because you can't always tell who will be the most successful a few years down the road.

#10 it must be weird of me but i didn't know that constance participated in EML, esp in 2006 :shock: she was only 16 years old :blink:

Elite Model Look 2002 Winner - Ana Mihajlovic / Serbia

00210m.jpg
00020m.jpg

Elite Model Look 2002 Top 15 finalist - Eniko Mihalik / Hungary

00460m.jpg
00190m.jpg

style.com

Are only contestants from Western Europe allowed to compete in Elite's competition? That's what it looks like given these winners/finalists.

Hungary, Serbia and Czech Republic are considered Eastern Europe

thanks Bianca, waffles and John Black :flower: gave u guys karma :D

Elite Model Look 1999 2nd Runner Up - Raica Oliveira / Brazil

Stephanie Seymore, Cindy Crawford competed the same year that Frederique Van der Waal won. Elaine Irwin also competed. And I think Caroline Ribeiro and that 6-foot African model who's the girlfriend of the former Luca Luca designer also competed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->