00390m8154545.jpg
00080m8199647.jpg

style.com

Elite Model Look 2009 Finalist: Nyasha Matonhodze/Zimbabwe
00330m8549619.jpg
00040m8454485.jpg

style.com

I think she could be considered as a success... :unsure:

Simona was already posted at page 3 :flower: Nyasha was not a finalist at EML World Finals 2009 though...she represented Zimbabwe but she's actually British and the winner of EML UK 2009

Elite Model Look UK 2010 Contestant - Hannah Noble

christopherkanespringrt.jpg

Elle.com

And, if we're going to include minor successes...

Dutch Elite Model Look 2008 - Anabel Van Toledo

burberrybackstage18.jpg

WWD.com

i really like Serbia's winner for 2010, i knew shes gonna win! im not usually a fan of our national winners....
pressonline.rs

I wouldn't exactly call her a success yet :P She hasn't done anything noteworthy other than compete in the EML competition.

'Success' should be based on whether the model has done either key runway shows, campaigns or editorials/covers.

I wouldn't exactly call her a success yet :P She hasn't done anything noteworthy other than compete in the EML competition.

'Success' should be based on whether the model has done either key runway shows, campaigns or editorials/covers.

i know.... i realized few minutes after posting that i have no idea why i posted it, but she is pretty, so.... :wink:

Julia looks like Raina from ANTM @ the Chanel show..oh i mean the 2009 winner

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Oh I hadn't realized Juju participated in the contest. That's quite a long time between when she competed and when we actually saw her working.

Wow! I didn't know Juju competed in EML'05...thanks for posting *Bianca* :flower:

But would you really call it an EML success if the girl didn't even compete in the international final and was never represented by Elite? I don't think so.

Juliana Martins
Elite Model Look in 1997

Frederique Van der Wal
Elite Model Look in 1985

Alina Puscau
Elite Model Look in 1998

Yfke Sturm
Elite Model Look in 1997

Translation
Hope you understand

Sandra entered at 17 years in the world of tops. Was the winner of Elite Model Look 1995, which was held this year in Seoul, Korea. This Swiss-German is thus the footsteps of their predecessors cindy, Stephanie Karen, who also were vatapultadas to fame through this contest. Sandra has firmadi a two-year contract with Elite. Salvador Dali perfumes was selected in September last year to be his ambassador in Latin America of his latest creation, L Eau Dali. A fantastic start

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->