model: Eliza Cummings
Vogue UK digital edition

Elle US, March 2016
"Under Statement"
photographer: Liz Collins
stylist: Samira Nasr
model: Eliza Cummings

Elle digital edition

She seems to be getting more (and better) editorials now, which is good, as well as some campaigns

I like her look, she's quite classically beautiful. Her last year of work has been really quite impressive.

Elle US, May 2016
"Rave Review"
Eliza Cummings by Michael Thompson
stylist: Barbara Baumel

Elle digital edition

Lui November 2016
"Éloge de la paresse"
Model: Eliza Cummings
Photographer: David Bellemere
Stylist: Eli-Speaks
Hair: Roberto Pagnini
Makeup: Tatsu Yamanaka

Lui November 2016 Digital Edition

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how she's grown as a model. There's more of an elegance and sophistication about her now that she's older but I love that she still maintains a rock'n'roll energy. I really am surprised she hasn't gotten anything from Karl. She's the perfect Chanel type girl, IMO. I would love it if Meisel took an interest in her again.

Eliza Cummings attends the Elle Style Awards 2017 on February 13, 2017 in London, England.
9hH3nOr.jpg

DbLOW7r.jpg

aPKt6Fp.jpg

zimbio

Eliza Cummings attends the Julien Macdonald show during the London Fashion Week February 2017 collections on February 18, 2017 in London, England.
uLufA5N.jpg

zimbio

Eliza Cummings attends the Pringle of Scotland show during the London Fashion Week February 2017 collections on February 20, 2017 in London, England.
8d7mkeh.jpg

zimbio

Eliza Cummings attends The BRIT Awards 2017 at The O2 Arena on February 22, 2017 in London, England.
BCFNxub.jpg

QYIWD4p.jpg

zimbio

I knew she was going to show up somewhere (her instgram stories had Cat McNeil and Binx in them), just didn't know where. What a great treat!

ASCOT, ENGLAND - MAY 07: Eliza Cummings attends the Audi Polo Challenge at Coworth Park on May 7, 2017 in Ascot, United Kingdom. (Photo by David M Benett/Dave Benett/Getty Images)
FvRTQvZ.jpg

She's in the Miu Miu campaign. And yes, I agree. Her career is so strange but awesome!

British Girls Magazine Issue 3 Fall 2017 Covers Nov 2017

Anya Holdstock - Photographer
Eliza Cummings - Model
Lorelle Rayner - Model
Lucan Gillespie - Model
Sam Rollinson - Model
credit: models
802566-800w.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads