Elizabeth Debicki

I am watching the Night Manager series. She is beyond stunning and so well-clothed in it!

Anyone got HQs of her in NM?

The photoshoots from The Last and Australian Harper's Bazaar are just too beautiful. :wub:

Elizabeth Debicki attends the 'Manus x Machina: Fashion In An Age Of Technology' Costume Institute Gala at Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 2, 2016 in New York City.
nJJIFQE.jpg

getty

I liked this at first, as it was something new from the metallics..but now it's almost a bit aging.

Bjorn Iooss Photoshoot for The Edit (2016)

starity.hu

Everyone's talking about Tom Hiddleston in The Night Manager *shrugs* but to me she was the sophisticated one who stole the show.

Well I do have to admit that I think Hiddleston was fantastic in The Night Manager, but she was great too. She seems so much older than 25, I guess due to her height and the way she carries herself. Her wardrobe was great in the show!

I still haven't watched The Night Manager, I'm taking a bit of an Hiddleston-break because I can't stand how he's trying to change his image to get that movie star status + Bond role but I wouldn't surprised if Elizabeth stole the show. I remember how in The Great Gatsby she completely outshined everybody.

I still haven't watched The Night Manager, I'm taking a bit of an Hiddleston-break because I can't stand how he's trying to change his image to get that movie star status + Bond role.

Then you will despise The Night Manager, his performance came off as inauthentic to me for this very reason. I can't take him seriously in this manner.

But Elizabeth was great at playing the femme fatale, and looked killer in the wardrobe.

I loved this look on her.

2lfDBdA.jpg

tElmggS.jpg

Y54pjJh.jpg

Premiere Of Disney's "The BFG" - Arrivals
21 Jun 2016 - the El Capitan Theatre - Hollywood, California United States

kfYOsZ3.jpg

XIORllI.jpg

q4xNTtg.jpg

zimbio.com

Michael Rowe Photoshoot for The Wrap (2016)

starity.hu

Comic-Con International 2016 - Marvel Studios Presentation
23 Jul 2016 - San Diego Convention Center - San Diego, California United States

aDt5rYJ.jpg

OoBSyxX.jpg

b0pz1d0.jpg

Bally Dinner Celebrating Beverly Hills Flagship Store Opening In Support Of Communities In Schools
21 Apr 2016 - Los Angeles, California United States

eQ81LBH.jpg

wireimage.co.uk

I adore her hair cut! It's so modern and yet classic. Particularly with the waves (as at BFG premier).

On 'This Morning':

elizabeth-debicki.com

Elizabeth Debicki attends The London Evening Standard Theatre Awards at The Old Vic Theatre on November 13, 2016 in London, England.

w7u9T6Y.jpg

aZHjUzy.jpg

zimbio.com

Elizabeth Debicki arrives ahead of the David Jones Autumn Winter 2017 Collections Launch at St Mary's Cathedral Precinct on February 1, 2017 in Sydney, Australia.

zimbio

Actress Elizabeth Debicki wearing Burberry attends the Burberry February 2017 Show during London Fashion Week February 2017 at Makers House on February 20, 2017 in London, England.
zAq3xWr.jpg

6ecbidl.jpg

zimbio

Bottega Veneta - Front Row - Milan Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2017/18
25 Feb 2017 - Milan Italy

NonzxrO.jpg

celebmafia.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member