Elizabeth Olsen

She looks sweet in the hat!!

Oh, conflicting views; I love it! Thanks BonesAndOil and MussedPorcelain. :flower: I like horror, so I'll probably end up checking it out eventually.

Oh, wow, I didn't know Boyd was an actor now. They make a good couple.

Elizabeth attends a New Orleans Saints game on Sunday (November 11) in New Orleans, La.

justjared.com

I sort of love that she's dating Boyd.

She's also featured in Vogue's best dressed issue for 2012. Anna needs to give her a cover in 2013.

The guy she's with in the above photos is "Jane Eyre" director Cary Fukunaga. Wonder if they're just friends or if they're possibly collaborating in the future...I would love both.

^ I.T.A. - she looks so good with this hair colour! And I love that picture where they are both texting, lol.

Something about her style seems slightly 90s to me, which I love. Even that all black ensemble just has a casual kind of cool to it. :heart:

Yes, I do love the colour on her. And this is probably my favourite casual outfit of hers in god knows how long. I still think short hair suits her best, though.

Like in Martha Marcy May Marlene. She was so pretty in this film and the messy short hair really showed off her features (especially her eyes:(
6SJh3.jpg

cineplex

Best hair on the red carpet:
Elizabeth+Olsen+Cannes+2011+Martha+Mary+May+AfcNhOz8M9-l.jpg

zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
Her eyes are like shining lights in that first picture; I just taught MMMM and I have to say that a lot of the students didn't get it, perhaps unsurprisingly. :rolleyes: Amazing film, imo. The editing and acting are outstanding. The ending is perfect though abrupt.

Her eyes are like shining lights in that first picture; I just taught MMMM and I have to say that a lot of the students didn't get it, perhaps unsurprisingly. :rolleyes: Amazing film, imo. The editing and acting are outstanding. The ending is perfect though abrupt.

I thought the sound work was really, really stunning as well! ( on a really superficial note, she looked simply delicious in MMMM. Her skin and smile and eyes are amazing, just... wow.)

Marie Claire's Hollywood Dinner held at Fig & Olive on Tuesday (December 4) in West Hollywood, Calif.

justjared.com

I thought the sound work was really, really stunning as well! ( on a really superficial note, she looked simply delicious in MMMM. Her skin and smile and eyes are amazing, just... wow.)

Yep, the sound bridges between the past and present were very cool, for example. It's a carefully crafted film. And she did look very gorgeous in it, which somehow added to the poignancy of how broken she was! It's really a horror film on many levels, and it reminds me a bit of Bergman's Persona.

^ love her boots there! :heart:

and jeez I'm so out of the loop I had no idea she was dating Boyd!.. lucky girl!, and lucky him too I guess! they make a great pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->