Elizaveta Vishnyakova

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
- o2w.

O2W is issuing an alert to Be On the Look Out for Elizaveta Vishnyakova, a 13 year old Ukrainian lass with limitless potential. Her urchin like appeal is as haunting as a Russian fairytale. Managed by Image Discovery and 173cm tall, Elizaveta is a girl who we will be keeping an eye on over the next few years. We can’t wait to fast forward to the future for Elizaveta

Absolutely, heartbreakingly obsessed. :heart:

Give this one the time to grow and develop and she's going to be an absolute star. The "urchin" like appeal is very obvious. She's kind of like a more romantic Daiane for me, and I again I love her.

^No one is saying that she's runway ready, or about to start modeling fulltime (though it never stopped Tanya D.), but that she was scouted and being developed. Note especially that O2W mentions how they cannot wait to travel in time a few years to see what happens to Elizaveta.

My guess is that we're not going to see her internationally until she's at least 15. :flower:

^No one is saying that she's runway ready, or about to start modeling fulltime (though it never stopped Tanya D.), but that she was scouted and being developed. Note especially that O2W mentions how they cannot wait to travel in time a few years to see what happens to Elizaveta.

My guess is that we're not going to see her internationally until she's at least 15. :flower:

Exactly. Nowhere it says she's going to start right now and will walk everywhere next season. Plus Tanya's story started a couple of years ago already and things have (slightly) changed since if you check the youngest catwalkers of the moment aren't doing fulltime (Auguste) or aren't walking in the four cities (Jac and Auguste).

The point of featuring a girl like Elizaveta on o2w is quite clear as she's been scouted by a rather unknown agency who mostly likely sent her on purpose to get more exposure and let agencies all over the world know they the are doing active scouting etc.

Personally, I don't think you should be taking polaroids of a 13 year old in a swimsuit. But that's just my opinion.

:clap:

33xzf38.png

Elizaveta Vishnyakova is one promising Ukrainian beauty. Off to Tokyo where she’s signed with Switch Models, Elizaveta has a growing legion of fans worldwide. We first saw Elizaveta in April, and despite hesitating because of her young age, we can’t hold off on featuring her for any longer - Elizaveta is a girl with a lot of potential. This kid has gravitas!
theones2watch.com

Stats:

Full Name: Lize (Elizaveta) Vishnyakova

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 173cm / 5′8.5″
Bust: 73 cm / 31.5″
Waist: 60 cm / 23.5″
Hips: 82 cm / 32″

Place of Origin: Ukraine
Date of Birth: 1995

wow this girls got a lot of potential, i can definitely see her 5 years from now at her prime and all over the magazines

Thanks a lot for posting all these new polas :crush: I'm absolutely smitten. Can't wait until she's ready to rock - because to me, there's no doubt she'll be big!

Great new face :heart: I think they should hold her back until at least 15 years old, but a few small jobs should be good

Again, re-posting those photos above so that we can have them for later. :flower:

**************.blogspot.com

so young..and it seems she is very shy and calm from the pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->