ELLE Argentina Magazine Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 141523
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 141523

I will start with the current issue of the local ELLE, which has such a good quality. I like to post my own collection on Instagram, but you can find all the issues from june 2014 to now on Pressreader. Then I will post past covers and editorials. It only has one fashion story per issue, but it worth it.

ELLE Argentina February 2024 by Martín Traynor.

ELLE February 2024 : Camila Soto by Martín Traynor.

Pressreader

Fashion Editor: Olivia Gonzalez Alzaga
Make-Up: Verónica Momenti
Hair: Christian Dipetta

@ivano whos the eic? The last one now edits número, right?
We have new editors from March 2022. They are Arlette Barrionuevo, Gabriela Silvestre and Mercedes Farré. It's a team. I don't know if that happens to other editions. The first editor was Ana Torrejón (from 1994 to 2007), she left ELLE and then edited Harper's Bazaar Argentina (gone in 2017), and since 2018 she's behind L'Officiel Arg. Not my favorite editor, though. I have some of her magazines and I didn't liked the fashion contents. She's like a local Carine Roitfield. Graciela Maya replaced her at ELLE from 2008 to early 2022. I own most her years. The team of new editors puts more local celebs than models on the cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for starting the thread! I used to collect them and scan them so there are individual threads at TFS as well, if you want to see older issues.

Thank you for starting the thread! I used to collect them and scan them so there are individual threads at TFS as well, if you want to see older issues.
I remember that! You own the years I want! Haha. I regret not buying it at the time, even having the chance!. That Romina Lanaro cover from March 2011 is my the one I couln't get. I wanted to have the complete years under Graciela. My collection start in September 2012. I think I will share snaps of them. Some issues are not worthy to share, because the cover is a reprint (like Zendaya last month, I didn't like it) or the editorials are not that good. There's a female photographer that appears here and her work looks so amateur (I won't tell who, hahaha), but the rest are hidden gems. Martín Traynor, Miguel Esmoris and Thom Ghiorzo are the great ones. I miss Analía Sirabonian. That girl's work it's one of a kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angeljuliette
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->