Elle Brazil August 2009 : Bruna Tenório

VaVaVoom Bruna :woot: Absolutely stunning :heart: Thanks for posting! Hopefully there is an ed inside ^_^

I liked the colors and Bruna looks good as always, nice to see her! :woot:

Thanks Leonardo :flower:

The dress is awful, but she looks ok.

KA-CHING ! best cover i have seen so far ! she looks impeccable ! maybe with a bit of retouch :P

I like it! It could pass a VOGUE Nippon cover!

Review from my friend:

*1- "O Melhor dos Melhores" with Angélica Sulzbach, Carolina Thaler, Isadora di Domenico, Karol Buss, Luana Dachery, Natalia Schueroff and Paula Zago

*2- "Dias Claros" with Ana Paula Mendes, Cláudia Seiller, Cristiane Stamboroski, Janete Friedrich, Luana Dachery, Luana Teifke, Natalia Schueroff, Paula Zago and Vanessa Zamiani

*3- "Neon Lights" with Indira Carvalho and Janete Friedrich

*4- "Amor Total" with Bette Franke (Re-print Elle France)

now how beautiful and stunning Bruna is? :wink: she looks great on the cover!

Review from my friend:
*1- "O Melhor dos Melhores" with Angélica Sulzbach, Carolina Thaler, Isadora di Domenico, Karol Buss, Luana Dachery, Natalia Schueroff and Paula Zago
Part 1

Source: elle.com.br

Thats a great ed. Thanks for posting.

VaVaVoom Bruna :woot: Absolutely stunning :heart: Thanks for posting! Hopefully there is an ed inside ^_^

Nope, there's no ed with bruna inside....I was really disappointed. :(
I don't have a scanner but i could take pictures of the other eds if you guys would like...:D

So happy to see Bruna she looks stunning in the cover, but is such a "lack" of respect that there's no Bruna editorial!!

Nope, there's no ed with bruna inside....I was really disappointed. :(

Me, too. I was hoping to see more Bruna. Can't believe magazines still get away with putting a model on the cover and not inside. :cry:

Editorial: "Dias Claros"
Ph.: Fábio Bartelt
Models: Cláudia Seiler, Cristiane Stamboroski, Janete Friedrich, Luana Dachery, Luana Teifke, Natalia Schueroff, Paula Zago and Vanessa Zamiani

plaisirdelamode.blogspot.com

Editorial: "Neon Lights"
Ph.: Renam Christofoletti
Models: Indira Carvalho & Janete Friedrich

Elle Brazil August 2009 : Bruna Tenório by J.R. Duran

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member