Elle Brazil January 2010 : Gabriella Girardi by Fabio Bartelt

its look kinda cute; but we'll see if the HQ will help.

Love the styling, the colors of the dress against the grey background, but that is an awkward(!), odd pose and a super-airbrushed photo. Judging by the thumbnail, I thought I would love this cover, but it's actually rather dreadful. The amateurish facial expression, the positioning of the arms... the legs?! Where is that hip actually? Kind of reminds me of a pigeon, really. But perhaps that's just the model's disproportionate body. :lol:

The cover looks lovely :heart: Really like the styling (the clothes are perfect!) and I don't even think the pose looks that bad - though, the placement of her left hand is rather... "unappropriate" :lol:

Model: Gabriella Girardi
Ph.: Fábio Bartelt

Scanned by me

*1- "T-Shirt Mix" with Jéssica Bertoncelo and Jéssica Pauletto / Ph.: Fábio Bartelt

*2- "Gladiadora Sexy" with Liliane Ferrarezi and Nathalie Edenburg / Ph.: Gui Paganini

*3- "Dress Code" with Alicia Kuczman / Ph.: Fábio Bartelt

*4- "Boyfriend Glam" with unknown / Ph.: Paul Empson (Re-print Elle France)

*5- "Doce Miragem" with Romina Lanaro / Ph.: Cecíle Bortoletti (Re-print Elle France)

the photoshopping is ridiculous. she looks stiff and her face looks uncomfortable. could have been an amazing job but it looked too contrived.

The dress and the pose are fantastic, her face not so much.
Overall this is a good cover imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->