Elle Brazil July 2010 : Gisele Bündchen by Gui Paganini

I love Gisele and to me she can't do no wrong, but this cover I don't know, it needs more emotion out of her face, this is a good image but not for ELLE, for W maybe

Her face looks stunning! She doesn't look overly tanned or whatsoever.

Whenever she goes for a look that doesn't scream "I'm hot, and I have the most perfect sun kissed skin", I like it.

nice and simple, and her face looks beautiful. can't wait to see a bigger scan, thanks Leonardo :smile:

Just when I think I know what I'm going to get from a Gisi cover, I get the delight of seeing something like this, which is all about her bone structure - the angles of her face, her shoulders.

I hate this cover, it looks weird, they could do so much better with her, I'm extremely looking forward to see her September cover for UK Bazaar.

Great cover, not what I was expecting to see when I opened the thread, which made me so much more happy!

^^ Exactly. I love it when Gisele gives us something different, reminds me why she's #1.

I really love the cover! Especially its colors... I was also expecting something different which is another positive aspect of the cover.
It's really unfair that my free subscription is over, Elle Brazil has made some really beautiful covers this year, even more than Vogue Brazil. But I'll end up getting this anyway. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->