Elle Brazil June 2009 : Aline Weber by Rogério Mesquita

tarsha

Reaction score

Flesh with their lips and eyes of cat, Aline Weber conquered the catwalks around the world. In the last two years, parades for brands such as Balenciaga, Dolce & Gabbana, Chanel, Jean Paul Gaultier and Stella McCartney. Today is the face of the campaign Vivara jewelry, along with Juliana Paes, and the last collection of Carlos Miele. The Santa Catarina for 20 years, which currently occupies the 39th position in the ranking of the 50 tops of Models.com, first as a model of the cover of ELLE in the June edition. In this interview, she discusses the experience of posing for the magazine, reveals his secrets of beauty and talks about her boyfriend, the Brazilian model Strapasson Matheus.

How is ELLE cover and shoot with Rogério Mesquita?
Very special because it is my first cover for the magazine. The Rogério is a very dear person and a great professional.

What is the best and worst of life as a model?
The high point is to have the opportunity to travel and meet amazing locations around the world. Can not make many plans is the worst because I'm always on the run.

What were your main work?
Parades for brands like Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Balenciaga, Marc Jacobs and Calvin Klein. As for magazines, I loved to have made the cover of Dazed and editorials for magazines like Italian Vogue, ID Magazine and Harper's Bazaar. Also highlight the campaign I did in Brazil for Vivara with actress Juliana Paes.

How is the list of top 50 models of Models.com?
Great! It was a boom in my career. For me, a model for six years, is very gratifying to have entered the list of top 50 names in the fourth year of work.

You live in New York since when? How is living with her boyfriend, the Brazilian model Matheus Strapasson?
Live in the city two years ago. The meeting with him is wonderful, because we both know to leave the stress of work away from home - the apartment is our safe harbor. The relationship has already lasted three years and a half. We always find a way to reconcile the agendas and find time to be together.

What are your favorite designers and brands?
I love the creations of Alexander Wang, Prada, Chanel, Osklen, Ellus, Forum and Triton.

What (is) the product from beauty essential for you?
Not live without moisturizer for the face cream and shampoo brand Kérastase. Also drink lots of water, especially in summer.

You said recently that thinks of having children in six or seven years and let's career in the background. Changed your mind?
I project that in my life, but things always change, right? I let everything happen naturally.

When you stop, want to follow that career?
I do not know, life always changes and prefer to give time.

elle.abril.com.br

Aline is such a beautiful girl, but this cover really doesn't showcase her best looks. Although, it's still a major cover for her - and her career has been a little quiet recently.

Thank you for posting tarsha:flower:

I really like Aline, but this cover is so wrong.
Wrong lighting, make up, hair...

She's also at L'Officiel Brazil June 2009...
Ohh and I HATE the Isadora di Domenico ed. Ugly!

I kind of really like the editorial in post #3. The make up is really pretty. Thanks tarsha! :flower:

Beleza Roubada (Stolen Beauty)
Photographer:
Gui Paganini
Editor: Daniel Ueda
Models: ?

elle.abril.com.br

Looks like a great issue. I like the styling on the cover. Aline looks great!

Scanned by me | plaisirdelamode.blogspot.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->