Elle Brazil Men Volume #2 2023

All killer covers. Not a single filler in the bunch. What a worthy companion to Elle Brazil. Untouchable duo.

The bee cover is stunning. Don't care for the rest. Too stylised and cliché.

Do men actually buy this magazine or is it just a pet project for a bunch of stylists to showcase their work and book their crushes like Man About Town? These covers don't look like they'll sell.

The bee cover is stunning. Don't care for the rest. Too stylised and cliché.

Do men actually buy this magazine or is it just a pet project for a bunch of stylists to showcase their work and book their crushes like Man About Town? These covers don't look like they'll sell.
I think sells to they gays like me lol But its very niche, its expensive for the avarage brazilian person, also its just sold on the site and some bookstores only in the big citys
As a print mag is very lux, thick cover and high quality matte paper, for me its very worth it

LOL And the bee shot isn’t stylized, Benn…???

I get the cliche selects-- and Mr.Reymond couldn't be anymore of a cliche (and who cares, because... look at him). But in these days of sloppy test shots/pretentious amateur theatre kidz “concepts”/InstaGallery shots with the same level of post-production value getting Vogue covers, technically-proficient, skilled and experienced compositions, a rich mood in color-palette and texture, are a hearty welcome I will gladly take. It’s like a classically tailored suit and coat may be “boring”, but I’ll gladly take such timeless sensibility and wear it my own way than blindly wear the latest hyped clownwear of the moment.

This desperate need to be “groundbreaking”, when there’s no need for new grounds to break, is why we’re at such a dire state that fashion’s dragging in currently. Elle Brazil is packed with seasoned and skilled creativity, all presented in gorgeous stories (and premium paperstock, to boot?!?!?). I'll take it-- and Mr. Reymond too.

LOL And the bee shot isn’t stylized, Benn…???

Mr. Reymond looks like he's fresh out of HMP! Just a bit of shirtless muscle and grease and the gays lose all sense of judgment. Lol. Of course the Fendi cover is stylised too but at least it looks more authentic than the rest. It stands out.

We mustn't praise mediocrity. There is Icon, Euroman/Cafe, GQ China, and all those little Japanese titles....mainstream magazines doing good work despite being tied by advertising dollars.

I think sells to they gays like me lol But its very niche, its expensive for the avarage brazilian person, also its just sold on the site and some bookstores only in the big citys
As a print mag is very lux, thick cover and high quality matte paper, for me its very worth it

Good to know, lol! I'd love to see preview snaps if you get time. :redheart:

I’m not looking for any commitment with Mr. Reymond LOL

You know what’s so masterful about the bee shot? …That such an obnoxious outlet/desperately flexing piece of merch is masterfully transformed into a design prop that compliments the composition and the model, rather than overwhelming, drowning him out. You see his gorgeous face first and foremost, not the stupid monogram. Now take a gander at the horrifying cheap Fendi campaign pushing some bags, with Naomi posing with all the grace of someone on some shopping channel-- who doesn't even look like she wants o be there, let alone convincing in selling that trash.

(...Johnny's musculature is rather most impressive-- and that's an understatement...)

Maybe Brazil doesn't have its version of Esquire, which works as male counterpart of ELLE in most of the countries. Wish to see one here too!

Caderno de Estilo (Style Notebook)

Photography: Hudson Rennan
Styling: Lucas Boccalão
Beauty: Angel Moraes
Models: Billy Faye, Bruno Trancozzo, Emanuel Quoos, Henrique Hsueh, João Araújo, Jonny Santos & Yan Litman

My Snaps

Coração Selvagem (Wild Heart)

Photography: Gleeson Paulino
Styling: Juliana Gimenez
Beauty: Guilherme Casagrande
Actor: Johnny Massaro

My Snaps

Menino no Rio (Boy in Rio)

Photography: Hick Duarte
Styling: Suyane Ynaya
Beauty: Renata Brazil
Artist: Daniel Caesar

My Snaps

New Wave

Models: Billy Faye, Bruno Trancozzo, Emanuel Quoos, Henrique Hsueh, João Araújo, Jonny Santos & Yan Litman

My Snaps

New Wave

My Snaps

Wow!

Thanks for posting, Kimy Jo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
numenah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->