Elle Fanning

she is the only person who doesn't annoy me wearing those big nerd glasses :lol:

she looked sublime in that marc jacobs dress :heart:

with those glasses she looks like an old lady child :rofl:

Actress Elle Fanning poses at the 'Somewhere' portrait session during the 67th Venice Film Festival at Fascari 3 on September 5, 2010 in Venice, Italy.

getty

^Thanks for those! So cute with that look. It seems like she will be more interesting than her sister.

^She already is in my opinion. Dakota is talented but I think Elle has more staying power and hasn't been as overexposed as her sister.
Elle first caught my attention in the Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Her role was small but really good. :smile:
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, I think Dakota is a bit overexposed in that sense.^ It's annoying. Her acting were much better when she was younger. She's awful now. Her acting in the Twilight Saga and The Secret Life of Bees made me cringe. She was great in Dreamer and War of the Worlds.

Found them untagged. Gorgeous hair. But I hope she starts doing something with it.:judge: Dakota does nada and it's annoying.

Actress Elle Fanning poses at the 'Somewhere' portrait session during the 67th Venice Film Festival at Fascari 3 on September 5, 2010 in Venice, Italy.
Source: elle-fanning.net

I find the sister comparisons a bit cruel -_- ... I know it's inevitable since they come from the same family and are in the same business but perhaps coming from a 'sister act' myself :lol:, I wish we could just see them separately and appreciate the fact that they're two smart and very talented girls with unique personalities and different careers..

Love the portrait session. I wish my style was that cool when I was 12.. :ninja:

i want to know how much input she has in these outfit or if she even has a stylist. this outfit is pretty cute, i like the chic skirt paired with those boots.

I guess she has a stylist and also adds a bit of input.. her personality in interviews always seemed quite quirky and outspoken so I think the glasses and red Docs must definitely be her. The coordination and perfect proportions are probably not.
Stylist or not, she'll probably never have to look back at pictures of her 12 year-old self in shame. :lol:

Phoebe in Wonderland 2009 Press Conference

ellefanningweb

Somewhere (2010) - Promotional Stills

same source

Those promotional stills :heart: Very poised in that nude gown. It fits her like a glove.

I remember seeing this little child in 'The Door in the Floor', so captivating, she did a fantastic job in that role and it is now that I realized that little girl was Elle.

She's probably one of the few young Hollywood actresses worth paying attention right now. Everything she has done so far seems so right and special. And of course, her sense of style is such a huge bonus. How great is to see a girl wearing effortless, quirky cool outfits instead of tight dresses or something similar... :ninja:

I hope she continues in the right path, she's doing great so far :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
omg, i just found her thread today! i'm so happy to saw her appearance..
she's super cute and really lovely..

i think the fanning's sisters could be the next of the olsen's sisters in the future!

coppola2-600x400.jpg

Stephen Dorff, Sofia Coppola and Elle Fanning at the Venice Film Festival. Photo: Reuters

2coppola2-600x400.jpg

Sofia Coppola and Elle Fanning at the Venice Film Festival. Photo: AFP

Once again, i like what she is wearing. I love her face in the second pic :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->