Elle France February 10, 2022 : Iza Ijzerman by Boo George

There is a little (funny) mistake in the thread title, it's not Valérie Pécresse on the cover, she's a politician and not really a style icon. The actual model is Iza Ijzerman.

The corps may be ferme, but the cover is not sexy. Awkward, uncomfortable, and below Boo George's standard.

The lowest-effort cover from French Elle in some time.

It looks like someone auditioning to replace Penny Lancaster as Rod Stewart's newest 'leggy blonde' wife.

I never saw a Guess dress on the cover before....and mixed with Saint Lauren and LV...i like the colors of the layout but the design itself it's messy...

She looks like Laetitia Casta mixed with Stifler's mom.

There is a little (funny) mistake in the thread title, it's not Valérie Pécresse on the cover, she's a politician and not really a style icon. The actual model is Iza Ijzerman.

I thooooooought the pose was a little suggestive for a politician! I initially had zero clue as to who the two women were, so thank you for the heads up!

Another cover of Elle France that I approve of, really love the strong art direction, the styling and the pose from Iza Ijereman. Also been enjoying Boo George lately, so very much excited to see the accompanying cover feature.

So she's supposed to be Gigi's doppelganger but I just don't see it. She looks more like a fuller Luna Bijl here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->