Lady Glam

Photographer: Tom Schirmacher
Stylist: Charles Varenne
Hair: Romina Manenti
Makeup: Rie Omoto
Cast: Marique Schimmel

Elle France Digital Edition

Why do people keep photographing her?!

LOL. Louis Vuitton is the only reason. She's about as interesting as a glass of milk.

To think that we all thought her recent UK Elle covershoot was bad. I mean, French Elle probably had both sets of photoshoots (they also styled the UK shoot) and passed on the Feurer one thinking this one would better. Little did they know it's actually worse.

The cover looks so awkward, especially with that skirt looking like it's hiked up to her navel.

Wow she looks terrible. She’s so beautiful in motion though so I don’t get why it never translates in print ever.

Its amazing how the least photogenic celebrity keeps getting all these covers and campaigns. Like can't the editors see just how flat the pics are?

Worst celeb model I’ve ever seen I’ve literally never seen a good photo of her

The amount of actresses who were former models has given rise to the idea that every actress can model, when it's just not true - and we don't expect that every model can act. Each to their own area of expertise, which is my polite way of saying that I hope Alicia Vikander is never seen in another fashion editorial or advert after this year is over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->