Elle Germany August 2010 : Jessica Stam by Tesh

tigerrouge

don't look down
Reaction score
This month, I can't laugh at German Elle, because it seems they've produced a striking cover by using the positive aspects of being a supposedly bland magazine. They've picked a beautiful face, applied classic styling, made sure the colours are bright but not scary - and then dared to go with minimal text, to give the model enough space to work her magic (pressekatalog.de:(

Attachments

• ELDE1008 Stam.jpg
    ELDE1008 Stam.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 37
They allready used this picture on many covers :( im so tired of this picture of jessica :((((

I somehow get a Jerry Hall vibe with that hair.

I thought the shot seemed familiar because Stam is so often styled like this, with the emphasis on those lovely eyes. I haven't been able to get hold of any other edition that's used this shot, so I'll be happy if I can find this one, and for once, I probably won't even whinge about the price.

i agree; there are a million ways that shoot jessica. they really dont need to use the same images of her. the only thing i can think of is, they're trying to save a few dollars.

I'm tired of this picture, but anyway here Jessica looks good so I'm kinda glad to see her.

^^Personally I saw this picture for the first time on the cover of the December' issue (2009) of Allure Korea:blush:
12010000159_1.jpg

-style.co.kr-

Vogue China has also used this photo for a beauty supplement for Feb 2010:
17050-800w.jpg

models.com

I thought the shot seemed familiar because Stam is so often styled like this, with the emphasis on those lovely eyes. I haven't been able to get hold of any other edition that's used this shot, so I'll be happy if I can find this one, and for once, I probably won't even whinge about the price.

When Stam nabs a cover, the focus is always on those eyes....but here, there is a difference, they've brought fourth that devilish quality rather than the angelic side - making her resemble Blondie a bit, really.

Wow I loved this cover until I realized it was a reprint. Its bad enough that its a reprint from one magazine but two! Seriously? Although I must say Stam looks stunning and if it is a reprint, at least its a good picture (often times I think the pictures magazines use for reprints don't look very good).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->