Elle Italia May 2010 : Hilary Rhoda by Alexei Hay

tarsha

Reaction score
5e571dc8d79a.jpg

on the cover and inside Hilary rhoda ph by alexei hay

HILARY ph by alexei hay 13 b/w/c pics

QUOTE ROSA 14 b/w/c porttraits of myla,tracy a,ali m,carmen d. o.,pat & anna c,michelle b, katarina s,atlanta d.c.,cecile s,marie s,veronica w,lindsay e,amanda d.c.,josefin h ph by amanda de cadenet

ALEXA CHUNG ph by ? 8 b/w/c pics

DOPPIO GIOCO 8 coloured pics of aida & ieva a.(twins) ph by luis sanchis

MARIE SOPHIE ph by carlotta manaigo 13 b/w/c pics

+beauty alessandra a ph by matt jones (reprint)

fashion-iconography

I love Hilary, but that cover would make me allergic to yellow.

umm the font on the cover looks atrocious
and I'm not that fond of the makeup either
but maybe the editorial will be better

looove Hilary but here her eyes are weird, the makeup is awfully done, the yellow font is cray bad = it's a shame coz Hilary is a great girl

Oh god, Hilary looks gorgeous but that yellow font and those HUGE yellow words next to her face are so distracting.

I'm too busy looking at her unreal beauty to even notice the writing. She is my vice :wub:

The cover looks awful, Hilary Rhoda looks... not good at all. I have seen gorgeous pictures of Hilary Rhoda, her beauty and photogenicness is indisputable, so I am scratching my head at this particular cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love seeing Hilary again :wub:, hate the font and the distracting colour though.

^ i agree, that color is an eyesore. it's nice to see hilary, but she's not at her best on that shot imo. the angle is a fail, and the make-up isn't fabulous either.
the content sounds great nevertheless, i can't wait to see hilary's story.

She looks uncomfortable. Hilary has really lost her sparkle.

But of course Hilary's thread is now dead because her beauty is so out of this world.:rolleyes:

Its totally different from her usual shot which makes the angle tolerable. I like it

Her jaw looks really heavy. The picture is not beautiful at all. That angle is not right for her current look. The Hilary covers are so rare nowadays and then they photograph her and come with stuff like that. Sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->