Elle Italia October 1, 2022 : Bette Franke by Xavi Gordo

Zorka

Reaction score
I apologise to everyone for creating a separate thread for a weekly magazine, my intention behind it is to show you how much it is superior in comparison with this sad train-wreck left from once upon a time glorious Vogue Italia!

MOOD BOARD
Photography:
Xavi Gordo
Styling: Laura Seganti
Hair: Leon Gorman
Make-up: Sergio Corvacho
Model: Bette Franke

Elle Italia Digital Edition

UN LUNGO WEEKEND
Photography:
Gilles Bensimon
Styling: Laura Seganti
Hair: Franco Argento
Make-up: Sergio Corvacho
Model: Sophie Roetz

BALLATA D'AUTUNNO
Photography:
Danilo Scarpati
Styling: Carola Bianchi
Hair: Anaiperez
Make-up: Anaiperez
Model: Esti van Baalen

WILD GLAMPING
Photography:
Alessio Albi
Styling: Amelianna Loiacono
Hair: Augusto Picerni
Make-up: Augusto Picerni
Model: Tes Linnenkoper

The main story is ok, i love Bette and maybe the second but the rest?....they need to learn from Elle France for sure...

Show them how its done. Now thats what they call modeling! The other stories are borderline photographer portfolio but at least you can still see the fashion and they are aesthetically pleasing.

I don’t follow Elle Italia but I always associate their covers to be a bit messy with words and unattractive fonts. I like this issue. It’s clean and tidy. Bette looks amazing in every shot.

Same, It deserves a different thread as Frech ELLE has! Beautiful cover. Vogue can try to save the world, but they're forgetting it's a fashion magazine, not a politic agenda. Today you can do both things as Franca Sozanni did so well, but the others has zero ideas to represent society without losing their own essence.

Same, It deserves a different thread as Frech ELLE has! Beautiful cover. Vogue can try to save the world, but they're forgetting it's a fashion magazine, *NOT* a politic agenda.

giphy.webp

Btw, Vogue/Condé Nast/Anna Wintour dont give a flying f*ck about fashion anymore! Sadly, but true, the *ONLY* thing they/she cares about is the f*cking golden billion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->